299 Saintfield Road, Belfast, BT8 7SH
Description & Features
Constructed around thirty years ago, this substantial detached residence offers fantastic family orientated accommodation of approximately 3500 sq ft.
From the Saintfield Road you approach the property via a private laneway that sweeps up towards the property with parking at the front and vehicle access to the rear providing both access to the property and also the large 4 car garage to the rear.
The property itself offers fantastic accommodation comprising reception hall with access to downstairs w/c at the front and also a separate one from the rear hallway, family room with spectacular inglenook style fire place, lounge / dining playroom and fitted kitchen/dining and utility room.
Upstairs the bedrooms are all accessed off the gallery landing, master bedroom with extensive built-in furniture and suite shower room, four further double bedrooms, white bathroom suite and separate shower suite.
Outside the property benefits from mature gardens front and rear, that capture the sun at different times of the day. The vendors also constructed a large 4 car garage with an upstairs to the rear boundary that could be utilised for car storage, teenage dens, home gym/office or workshop. A fantastic versatile space!
Locally there are several excellent primary and post primary schools to include St. Ita's and Cairnshill, with the Cairnshill Park and Ride ensuring an easy commute to the City Centre. Sporting and recreation facilities are well catered for with a host local clubs for football, GAA and rugby. Shopping is also well catered for with the local shops off Newton Park, specialist boutiques and delicatessens on the Ormeau Road and the array of high street names at Forestside Shopping Centre.
- Substantial Detached Home
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom En-suite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining
- Utility Room & 2 Downstairs w/c's
- Family Bathroom & Separate Shower Suite
- Oil Heating & Double Glazed
- Sweeping Driveway & Extensive Gardens
- 4 Car Garage / Workshop to Rear
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to reception hall
- Reception Hall
- Oak flooring, spotlights. Large storage / cloaks area.
- Cloakroom w/c
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit with mixer taps, Oak flooring
- Lounge 7.52m x 4.29m (24' 8" x 14' 1")
- At widest points. Cast Iron fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth, housing open, spotlights. Double glass panelled doors providing access to dining/play room.
- Dining Room / Play Room 4.17m x 2.95m (13' 8" x 9' 8")
- Laminate flooring
- Family Room 7.11m x 4.72m (23' 4" x 15' 6")
- Feature Inglenook style fireplace, constructed in red rustic style brick, housing large cast iron wood burning stove with wood storage areas either side. Oak flooring, spotlights. Direct access to Kitchen / dining.
- Fitted Kitchen / Dinning 5.97m x 4.6m (19' 7" x 15' 1")
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Built-in four ring ceramic hob, overhead extractor canopy. Integrated oven and microwave above, integrated fridge and dishwasher. Tongue and groove ceiling with exposed beams.
- Utility Room 4.22m x 2.41m (13' 10" x 7' 11")
- Range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- Rear Hallway
- Rear hallway providing access to rear parking area and additional w/c.
- Additional WC 2.36m x 0.99m (7' 9" x 3' 3")
- Additional w/c & sink unit, accessed from rear hall way
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 5.26m x 4.17m (17' 3" x 13' 8")
- Extensive range of built-in bedroom furniture to include robes, chest of drawers and dressing table.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Comprising large walk-in shower cubicle, vanity unit incorporating sink unit and tiled top, mirror above, low flush w/c and bidet.
- Bedroom 2 4.62m x 3.76m (15' 2" x 12' 4")
- Bedroom 3 5.05m x 3.53m (16' 7" x 11' 7")
- Triple sliding robes, spotlights.
- Bedroom 4 4.45m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
- Bedroom 5 4.29m x 3.23m (14' 1" x 10' 7")
- Built-in bedroom furniture.
- White Bathroom Suite 3.25m x 2.62m (10' 8" x 8' 7")
- Comprising wood panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, vanity unit incorporating sink unit with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w/c, bidet. Separate shower cubicle and shower unit, part tiled walls.
- Additional Shower Room 1.96m x 1.93m (6' 5" x 6' 4")
- Comptising corner shower cubicle with shower unit, wash hand basin with storage below, low flush w/c, part tiled walls.
- Gallery Landing
- Gallery landing overlooking reception hall. Walk-in storage area, double doors to large hot press.
- From Saintfield Road access is provided to the property via sweeping driveway that starts off as tarmac with pick pebbles and goes to brick paviours as you approach the house. Parking area to the front with gated access to rear and the 4 car garages. Driveway is bordered by timber fencing and matures trees. Front garden laid in lawns.
- Outside Rear
- From the house there is access to patio and gardens laid in lawns that area enclosed by fencing. The quad garage has been constructed to the rear of the boundary and provide superb storage for cars, possible work shop, home office/gym. Separate access to first floor of garage by permanent staircase, floored offering excellent storage and superb potential.
- Double Garage 1 9.55m x 9.14m (31' 4" x 30' 0")
- Bi folding door, light and power Between the two garages there is a central staircase providing access to first floor, floored offering fantastic storage and potential.
- Double Garage 2 9.55m x 9.14m (31' 4" x 30' 0")
Type of Tenure
Location of 299 Saintfield Road
Broadband Speed Availability
Suitable for general internet use, like accessing emails and browsing social media or other websites.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?