- Well suited to the growing family wanting to set up home in a private yet convenient location close to leading schools and all local amenities.
- The property enjoys a prominent frontage onto the Galgorm Road
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with feature timber flooring and staircase
- Fully fitted wooden kitchen with views of the rear garden
- Mahogany double-glazed windows and internal doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Immaculate paved driveway with generous on-site car parking and paved BBQ area to the rear with gardens in lawn
- No systems or services in the property have been tested and prospective purchasers should make/commission their own inspections should they feel it appropriate.
- Approximate Rates Payable (2018/2019) - £1,629.82 Per annum