- Hardwood front door with double glazed side and over panel to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage light, cloaks area.
- LOUNGE: 5.16m x 3.78m (16' 11" x 12' 5")
- (at widest points). Feature marble fireplace, solid oak floor, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM: 4.79m x 2.51m (15' 9" x 8' 3")
- Matching solid oak floor. Open archway to . . .
- FAMILY ROOM: 5.67m x 3.36m (18' 7" x 11' 0")
- (at widest points). Matching solid oak floor, oak effect uPVC double glazed door to rear, sloping ceiling with low voltage lights and double glazed Velux windows giving additional natural light, views over Belfast.
- FITTED KITCHEN: 4.81m x 2.51m (15' 9" x 8' 3")
- (at widest points). Extensive range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer Franke sink unit, work surfaces, Creda four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan and canopy, matching Creda oven underneath, space for fridge freezer, built-in wine rack, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, under stairs storage, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling, shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.45m x 2.94m (14' 7" x 9' 8")
- (at widest points). Double built-in robe.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.83m x 2.95m (12' 7" x 9' 8")
- Double built-in robe, views over Lagan Meadows.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.14m x 2.16m (10' 4" x 7' 1")
- Access to partly floored roofspace with light.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace.
- Front garden in lawn and beds with border hedging and boundary wall. Driveway to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE 7.4m x 2.46m (24' 3" x 8' 1")
- (at widest points). Roller shutter door, oil fired boiler, built-in shelving, double glazed Velux window. Door to . . .
- OFFICE/UTILITY ROOM: 3.66m x 2.41m (12' 0" x 7' 11")
- (at widest points). Plumbed for washing machine, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Good sized south facing rear patio garden with open aspect onto Lagan Meadows, views over Belfast, outside tap, oil tank.