- Oak uPVC front door, double glazed inset, double glazed side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks and storage cupboard under stairs.
- LOUNGE: 5.05m x 3.71m (16' 7" x 12' 2")
- Adams' style mahogany carved fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, open fire, mature outlook to front.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 7.95m x 3.2m (26' 1" x 10' 6")
- Modern range of high and low level kitchen units, laminate work surface, stainless steel fittings, ceramic sink and a half sink unit, mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, built-in glazed display cabinets, space for cooker and extractor hood, display shelving, oak laminate wooden flooring, ample dining and living space, open through square arch to sun room.
- SUN ROOM: 2.95m x 2.21m (9' 8" x 7' 3")
- Oak laminate wooden flooring, lean-to conservatory sun room with uPVC double glazed access door to rear patio and garden.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- Modern white suite comprising: close coupled WC, vanity unit, chrome mixer taps, cabinets below, illuminated shelving, tiled panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor and built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.72m x 2.46m (15' 6" x 8' 1")
- Mature outlook to front, views to Gilnahirk Hills, wall to wall range of built-in robes with opaque glass and mirror fronted sliding doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With modern white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, illuminated mirror, built-in glazed shower enclosure with fully tiled walls, built-in thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls with inset tiling detail, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.1m x 2.69m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
- Mature outlook to front with views to Craigantlet Hills, built-in robe with mirror fronted sliding doors, laminate oak wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.26m x 2.21m (7' 5" x 7' 3")
- With rural outlook to Craigantlet Hills, built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- Loose pebbled driveway to garage, mature front gardens and side laid in lawns with enclosed rear easily maintained patio courtyard gardens in paved areas and extensive timber decking, southerly aspect, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power.