28 Edenmore Avenue, Bendooragh, Ballymoney, County Antrim, BT53 7RF
Price Not Provided
Description & Features
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom (2 ensuite), 1 ½ reception room semi detached house in the popular Edenmore development in Bendooragh which is located approximately 2 miles from Ballymoney and its numerous amenities. The property benefits from having oil fired heating, has uPVC double glazed windows and has oak doors fitted internally. Externally the property has uPVC fascia and soffits, has a tarmac driveway, has gardens in lawn to the front and rear and has the benefit of having an open aspect to the rear. This property is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers and early viewing id highly recommended to fully appreciate the location and accommodation of this spacious family home.
- Oil fired heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- 4 bedroom (2 ensuite), 1 ½ reception room accommodation.
- Oak doors fitted internally.
- Open aspect to the rear of the property.
- Set in a popular development approximately 2 miles from Ballymoney and its numerous amenities.
- Conveniently located for commuting to Coleraine, Ballymena and further afield.
Type of Tenure
Location of 28 Edenmore Avenue
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating