"Parkmount", 28 Cyprus Park, Ballyhackamore, Belfast, County Antrim, BT5 6EA
Description & Features
Enjoying a superb location in a cul-de-sac within a short stroll of the heart of Ballyhackamore Village, this deceptively spacious family home offers flexible accommodation over three floors.
Beautifully presented throughout, the current owners have sympathetically modernised the interior whilst taking care to preserve the warmth and character associated with properties of this era.
Of particular note is the well-appointed, open plan kitchen with its island and French doors out to the rear garden. Installed in 2021, it is an ideal focal point for modern living.
In additional to a superb family bathroom, upstairs there is the option of up to five bedrooms. Those now working from home and growing families wishing to avail of some of the provinces's leading schools are equally well-catered for.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- Most attractive, red brick town terrace
- Option of up to five bedrooms
- Drawing room with wood-burning stove
- Open plan to dining/sitting room
- Luxury, open plan kitchen (2021) with island and range of appliances
- Spacious family bathroom with separate, walk-in shower
- Two additional WCs: one on ground floor
- Excellent decorative order, retaining period features such as fireplaces, cornice work etc
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Off-street, driveway parking for two vehicles (side-by-side)
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac location
- Close to Ballyhackamore Village, Comber Greenway, schools, Glider network etc
- Original hardwood front door with fan light over.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling. Glazed, internal door with leaded stained glass side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, corbels.
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Access to under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.84m x 3.98m (15' 11" x 13' 1")
- (Into bay and at widest points). Solid oak flooring. High cornice ceiling with ceiling rose, picture rail. Attractive fireplace with oak surround, tiled hearth and cast-iron, wood-burning stove. Corbels, recessed shelving. Open plan to:
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM: 3.35m x 3.25m (11' 0" x 10' 8")
- Solid wooden floor, recessed shelving and built-in cupboard. Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Leaded stained glass window. Door to:
- KITCHEN: 5.87m x 4.83m (19' 3" x 15' 10")
- Modern range of built-in units including two pantry cupboards. Island unit with Quartz work surfaces and breakfast bar seating. Rangemaster, twin sink unit with mixer and boiling water tap. Integrated appliances including full height fridge, dishwasher, freezer. Rangemaster cooker with extractor fan above and feature splashback. Utility cupboard and plumbed for washing machine. Feature radiators, ceramic tiled floor. Open plan DINING/SITTING AREAS: Four Velux roof lights and French doors to garden.
- Walk-in storage cupboard with shelving. Cornice ceiling, corbels.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Feature high-flush wc, wash hand basin, wash hand basin, tongue and groove panelling.
- BATHROOM: 4.4m x 3.3m (14' 5" x 10' 10")
- (At widest points). White suite comprising free-standing bath with telephone hand shower. Vanitory unit with twin sinks and storage underneath. Low flush wc, two feature radiators with heated towel rails. Separate, walk-in shower cubicle with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. Feature ceiling and floor lighting. Shelved cupboard with Worcester Bosch gas boiler.
- PRIMARY BEDROOM: 5.64m x 4.89m (18' 6" x 16' 1")
- (At widest points and into bay). High, cornice ceiling. Most attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.33m x 3.24m (10' 11" x 10' 8")
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, built-in cupboard and built-in robe.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.83m x 3.06m (12' 7" x 10' 0")
- Twin, arched windows. Built-in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.29m x 3.23m (10' 10" x 10' 7")
- (Narrowing to 2.3m). Built-in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (5): 3.77m x 2.07m (12' 4" x 6' 9")
- Desk with built-in cupboards.
- Brick pavior driveway with side-by-side parking for two vehicles. Good-sized, fully enclosed rear garden. Pavor patio leading to lawn. Shrubs, screened bin store. Storage shed. Outside light and tap.
First Floor Return
Type of Tenure
A review period for ground rent has not been provided
A review period for service has not been provided
Length of Lease
Location of "Parkmount"
Turn right on leaving Templeton Robinson office in Ballyhackamore heading towards city centre on the Upper Newtownards Road. Turn left at Traffic lights onto North Road. Cyprus Park is second on the left.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
£1,952.64 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?