28 Bearnagh Drive, Belfast, Antrim, BT11 8HT
Description & Features
This is a great opportunity to purchase a spacious mid terrace property within Bearnagh Drive, a highly regarded and sought after residential address. Located in the heart of Andersonstown an array of local shops and amenities are within easy walking distance not mention its close proximity to leading schools and easy accessibility to local transport routes in and out of Belfast City Centre.
Internally this property comprises of a lounge with dual aspect windows, kitchen with casual dining space, and storage cupboard on the ground floor. To the first floor there are three good sized bedroom and a family shower room.
Externally there is an enclosed rear garden laid in lawn, to the front there is block paved driveway parking for one car and garden laid in lawn.
This property will appeal to a wide range of purchasers including first time buyers, families, those wishing to downsize and investors, with pricing allowing for some minor updating.
- Mid Terrace Property
- Lounge with Dual Aspect Windows
- Kitchen with Dining
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Modern White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Heating
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking
- Close to an Excellent Range of Local Schools
- Ideal for a Range of Purchasers from First Time Buyers, Families, Downsizers and Investors Alike
- uPVC double glazed front door through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate floor
- LIVING ROOM: 5.69m x 3.22m (18' 8" x 10' 7")
- 18' 8" x 10' 7" (5.685m x 3.223m) Dual aspect windows, laminate floor.
- KITCHEN: 3.76m x 3.22m (12' 4" x 10' 7")
- 12' 4" x 10' 7" (3.756m x 3.217m) Range of high and low level units, laminate work suface, stainless steel sink with drianer unit, integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan above, tiled splashback, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door leading out to rear garden.
- STAIRS AND LANDING:
- Carpet flooring
- TOILET: 1.05m x 1.99m (3' 5" x 6' 6")
- 3' 5" x 6' 6" (1.046m x 1.985m) Low flush WC, tiled floor
- BEDROOM (1): 3.61m x 2.05m (11' 10" x 6' 9")
- 11' 10" x 6' 9" (3.610m x 2.054m) Laminate floor
- BEDROOM (2): 2.35m x 3.8m (7' 8" x 12' 5")
- 7' 8" x 12' 5" (2.345m x 3.795m) Laminate floor
- BEDROOM (3): 2.95m x 2.87m (9' 8" x 9' 5")
- 9' 8" x 9' 5" (2.951m x 2.867m)
- BATHROOM: 2.45m x 1.38m (8' 0" x 4' 6")
- 8' 0" x 4' 6" (2.451m x 1.376m) Two piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, walk in shower, uPVC walls panels, laminate floor.
- Floored attic
- Fron garden laid in lawn with block paving driveway for one car. Fully enclosed rear garden with paved area and laid in lawn.
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Type of Tenure
Location of 28 Bearnagh Drive
Bearnagh Drive, AndersonstownView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?