27 Owenvarragh Park, Belfast, BT11 9BD
Description & Features
TMC are pleased to present this excellent opportunity to aquire a beautifully presented red brick semi detached family home. Situated in the exclusive Owenvarragh area at the heart of Andersonstown this home will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
Wonderfully maintained and modernised over the years by its current owners and briefly comprises on the ground floor of two separate reception rooms one with feature wood burning stove, modern fitted kitchen and a downstairs w.c. The first floor offers three good size bedooms and a luxury bathroom suite with feature free standing bath & additional walk in shower enclosure. To the rear this home boasts an outstanding south facing garden and to the front offers up a double gated driveway for secure off street parking.
Located in an enviable location and within a stones throw away from a whole host of local amenities as well as the nearby motorway & glider networks this home is sure to prove popular and prompt viewing is strongly encouraged.
- Beautifully Presented Red Brick Semi Detached Family Home Situated In One Of West Bellfast's Most Sought After Residential Locations
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Separate Reception Rooms, One With Feature Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom Suite With Feature Free Standing Bath & Walk In Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs W.C
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- uPVC Double Glazed Throughout
- Detached Garage
- Extensive South Facing Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Large Gated Driveway For Off Street Parking
- Excellent Modern Accommodation Throughout!
- Laminate wood flooring, single panelled radiator, understair storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE: 4.04m x 3.38m (13' 3" x 11' 1")
- feature bay window, double panelled radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- ADDITIONAL RECEPTION ROOM 4.9m x 3.51m (16' 1" x 11' 6")
- feature wood burning stove, laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator, patio doors to rear.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 5.11m x 2.21m (16' 9" x 7' 3")
- Excellent range of high & low level units, stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan,fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, single panelled radiator, recessed spot lighting
- low flush w.c, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls.
- Access to partially floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.63m x 3.15m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
- Built in wardrobe storage, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.66m x 2.44m (12' 0" x 8' 0")
- Single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.82m x 2.67m (9' 3" x 8' 9")
- Single panelled radiator, built in storage cupboard.
- feature free standing bath, walk in shower enclosure, wash hand basin, chrome hand towel radiator, low flush w.c, extractor fan, recessed spot lighting
- DETACHED GARAGE: 5.56m x 2.95m (18' 3" x 9' 8")
- up & over door, light and power.
- private enclosed south facing garden with part paved patio & part lawn area.
- Gated double driveway.
Type of Tenure
Location of 27 Owenvarragh Park
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?