27 Beechgrove Park, BELFAST, County Antrim, BT6 0NQ
Description & Features
We are delighted to bring to the market this exceptionally well presented three bedroom detached property located in the extremely highly sought after Upper Knockbreda area of South Belfast. Positioned just off the Outer Ring, the property provides ease of access to Forestside Shopping Centre, Belfast City Centre and Belfast City Airport for the daily commuter.
Offering spacious accommodation across two floors, to the ground floor the property comprises of a separate living room with exposed brick wall and open fire, open plan kitchen diner with bespoke fitted kitchen, log burning stove and a downstairs WC. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, main bedroom with French doors and panoramic views across Belfast and a fitted luxury family bathroom with double jacuzzi bath, shower facilities and same panoramic views. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating, a detached garage with roller shutter, ample driveway parking and UPVC double glazing throughout.
Given the recent successful sales in the area and competitively priced with nothing else to do but move in, we are sure this calibre of property will gather instant momentum. We therefore recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Spacious Detached Family Home Located in the Extremely Highly Sought After Upper Knockbreda area of South Belfast
- Recently Undergoing an Extensive Refurbishment Programme by the Current Vendor
- Convenient Location Offering Ease of Access for the City Commuter
- Close to Excellent Schools, Parks, Belfast City Airport and Forestside Shopping Centre
- Fantastic Uninterrupted Views Across Belfast City Centre to the Antrim Hills and Beyond
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Main Bedroom with French Doors and Excellent Panoramic Views
- Separate Living Room with Exposed Brick Wall, Open Fire and Outlook to Front
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner with Bespoke Fitted Kitchen, Log Burning Stove and Granite Worktops
- Downstairs WC
- Fitted Luxury Family Bathroom with White Suite, Double Jacuzzi Bath and Shower Facilities
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden with Raised Decking Area and Part Laid in Lawns with Fantastic Uninterrupted Panoramic Views Across Belfast
- Detached Garage with Roller Shutter and Access to Worcester Bosch Gas Boiler
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Type of Tenure