27 Ballygowan Gardens, Bangor, Down, BT19 1QG
Description & Features
Lounge 14'07 x 13'10 (4.45m x 4.22m) Well presented lounge room with double French doors into Dining Kitchen.
Kitchen Dining 17'01 x 10'07 (5.21m x 3.23m) Fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level with an integral hob and oven, tiled flooring and plumb for a washing machine and dishwasher.
Landing Access to roofspace
Master Bedroom 12'04 x 10'06 (3.76m x 3.20m) Well portioned bedroom with built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10'08 x 10'06 (3.25m x 3.20m) Well proportioned bedroom with built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9'05 x 8'00 (2.87m x 2.44m) Well proportioned bedroom with built in storage.
Bathroom Three piece bathroom suite consisting of W/C, sink and bath with mains shower.
Enclosed Front Front in paving enclosed by fencing.
Enclosed Rear Generous enclosed rear in brick paviour.
- Superb Spacious Mid-Terrace Property
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Well Presented Lounge Room
- Fitted Spacious Kitchen With Dining Area
- Enclosed Front In Paving With Fencing
- Generous Enclosed Rear In Brick Paviour
- Well Situated For Access To Bangor And Belfast
- Ideal Opportunity For First Time Buyers & Investors
Type of Tenure
Location of 27 Ballygowan Gardens
Proceeding along the Clandeboye Road, take a right into Owenroe Drive and then the next left into Ballygowan Gardens. To access the front of the property there is a path from the Clandeboye Road leading to the front gate of nos27.View Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?