267 Castlereagh Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT5 5FL
Description & Features
We are delighted to bring this substantial 3 bed semi-detached property to the market. Positioned along the Castlereagh Road it is conveniently located within the catchment area for some of Belfast's leading primary and post primary schools. It also has the added benefit of an array of local shops, patisseries, and play parks on its doorstep, including Tesco and Orangefield Park. Internally the property comprises of a fully fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, connecting to a bright playroom/sunroom area with patio doors leading out to a large south-west facing garden. On the ground floor there are an additional two reception rooms, one with original bay window and a separate downstairs w/c. On the first floor there are three spacious bedrooms and a large family bathroom with corner shower and separate bath.
Externally there is driveway parking for two cars with cast iron gates, a front garden in lawn, an enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with mature pear and apple trees, vegetable patch and raised beds as well as a detached garaged with light, and power.
In recent years the property has undergone extensive upgrades, including the installation of gas fired central heating, double glazing, damp proof course and new roof (in 2019)
No. 267 Castlereagh Road will be the 'pear-fect' family home for a wide range of potential buyers, to arrange a viewing contact HMK Property on 02890397712 without delay.
- A Superb Family Home in Sought After Location
- Large Family Livingroom with Bay Window
- Separate Dining room or second Livingroom
- A Bright Modern Kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs W/C
- 3 Large Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with Corner Bath and Shower
- South-West facing garden
- Detached Garage
- Off Street Parking
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall with laminate flooring leading to
- LIVINGROOM 3.73m x 3.42m (12' 3" x 11' 3")
- A bright spacious Livingroom with a feature bay window (PVC double glazed), laminate flooring, cornice ceiling and picture rail, skirting boards with original timber door
- DINING ROOM 3.14m x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
- A spacious dining room with multi-fuel burner, a large PVC double glazed window, with cornice ceiling, picture rail, laminate flooring, built in shelving and storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN 5.08m x 2.3m (16' 8" x 7' 7")
- A spacious L-shaped kitchen with ample storage, solid Oak countertop, built in wine rack, stainless steel sink with chrome tap, 1.5 integrated 'Zanussi' oven, electric 'Blomberg' hob, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washer/dryer and dishwasher, space for large freestanding fridge/freezer, gas boiler and large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden.
- SUNROOM/PLAYROOM 4.17m x 2.35m (13' 8" x 7' 9")
- Ceramic flooring, recess spotlights, large PVC double glazed windows and patio doors leading to an enclosed south-west facing garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W/C
- Low flush w/c with floating wash hand basin, tiled walls and floor, storage cupboard, extractor fan, and frosted PVC window
- FIRST FLOOR
- Carpeted Landing Leading to:
- BEDROOM ONE 3.45m x 2.77m (11' 4" x 9' 1")
- Carpeted, large double glazed window with picture rail
- BEDROOM TWO 3.41m x 3.07m (11' 2" x 10' 1")
- Carpeted, picture rail and a large PVC double glazed window.
- BEDROOM THREE 2.56m x 2.28m (8' 5" x 7' 6")
- Carpeted, with large double glazed window, and picture rail.
- BATHROOM 2.56m x 2.28m (8' 5" x 7' 6")
- A spacious bathroom suite with corner shower, and corner bath, low flush w/c, LED vanity mirror, ceramic sink with large storage unit.
- To the front there is off street parking for up to two cars, and small garden laid in lawn. To the rear of the property there is a large South-West facing garden, with mature pear and apple trees, raised beds, laid in lawn and paved patio area.
- A large detached garage with roller door, light and power.
Type of Tenure
Location of 267 Castlereagh RoadView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?