House Type B (Aylesbury), 26 Mayfield Park, Mallusk, Newtownabbey, BT36 7WJ
Description & Features
Mayfield is a collection of stylish family homes within easy reach of Belfast City.
The Developers, South Bank Square, have built their reputation on creating stylish homes, designed for modern living.
Mayfield is situated in an ideal location, the sights and sounds of the countryside are on your doorstep whilst being able to enjoy all the key benefits of city living.
Boasting an impressive collection of detached and semi-detached homes each finished to a luxury, generous turnkey specification leaving homeowners with little to do but move in.
Mayfield ticks all of the boxes on the search for a new home.
Choose your new home at Mayfield and you’ll be choosing to live in an environment with surrounding open space and superb motorway connections to the retail and business hubs of Belfast City Centre.
Mayfield sits in close proximity to the M2 motorway network, Sandyknowes Roundabout and is highly accessible by both private and public transport. The development is adjacent to Mallusk Enterprise Park which is one of Northern Irelands leading commercial hubs with a workforce of thousands.
You will realise the perfect work, rest and play balance, whether you are travelling the short commute to the city, wandering through the surrounding countryside or popping to the local shops.
Residents are within easy reach of Glengormley’s and North Belfast’s best primary and post primary schools, beautiful unspoilt countryside and all of the sporting and recreational attractions of the local area.
This ideal location ensures that residents could not be better situated to enjoy all the superb facilities that this part of County Antrim has to offer.
Lifestyle & Leisure
Whatever you like to do in your spare time, you’ll find it just minutes from Mayfield. Shopping, sports facilities, recreational areas, cinema and restaurants are close by. Abbey Centre and its surrounding retail parks are just 5 miles away offering a range of big names stores, a food court and even free parking making it the ideal spot for shopping trips.
If you enjoy spending time by the water, you can enjoy the sea air of Jordanstown’s Loughshore Park.
There are expansive open spaces and terrific views whichever way you look! You can also enjoy walks around Belfast Zoo, Belfast Castle or take in the stunning views from Cavehill County Park.
Antrim and Newtownabbey supports a vibrant contemporary arts programme. It is home to no less than three theatrical venues; Theatre at The Mill, The Old Courthouse and Courtyard Theatre.
In the local area you will also find a selection of cafés, coffee shops, bakeries and an excellent range of restaurants with options to suits everyone’s taste.
Mayfield provides the opportunity for a modern lifestyle that all the family will enjoy.
- Includes Solar Panels with Battery Storage
- MAIN STRUCTURE / EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Timberframe Construction
- PVC Fascia and Soffits
- PVC guttering and downpipes
- High Efficiency PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Houses finished in a combination of red facing brick and render
- Outside tap
- Fibre broadband
- Tarmac driveways
- Boundary fencing and walls
- Feature landscaping and paving (where applicable)
- Properties fitted with 2kw Solar Panels & Battery Storage as standard
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Contemporary Oak internal doors
- Bevelled MDF skirtings and architraves with painted white satin finish
- Ceilings painted White
- Walls painted in contemporary colour scheme
- Tiled floors to Kitchen/Dining areas, Hallways, Bathrooms, WC’s and Ensuites
- High quality carpets with underlay to Living Room, Stairs/Landing and Bedrooms
- Mains wired smoke and heat detectors with a generous supply of electrical points throughout
- Low energy lighting throughout
- KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- High quality contemporary fitted kitchens with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated appliances including; electric hob and oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Plumbed for washing machine, and tumble dryer (where applicable)
- BATHROOMS & ENSUITES
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- High efficiency condensing Gas Boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- KITCHEN / DINING: 5.84m x 3.61m (19' 2" x 11' 10")
- LOUNGE: 4.62m x 3.4m (15' 2" x 11' 2")
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 3.56m x 3.33m (11' 8" x 10' 11")
- ENSUITE TO PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- BEDROOM (2): 3.81m x 2.95m (12' 6" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3): 2.79m x 2.64m (9' 2" x 8' 8")
- BATHROOM 2.24m x 2.18m (7' 4" x 7' 2")
Type of Tenure
Location of House Type B (Aylesbury)
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?