- Entrance Hall
- Panelled entrance door with feature leaded panel, Oak strip flooring, feature leaded window open to reception hallway.
- Reception Hall 3.8m x 4.6m (12' 6" x 15' 1")
- Spindled staircase to first floor, feature panelled ceiling, impressive antique Marble fireplace with slate hearth, Oak strip flooring, double French doors to patio, archway to dining room.
- Dining Room 3.2m x 4.7m (10' 6" x 15' 5")
- Oak strip flooring, feature alcove cabinet and glass shelving, coving and ceiling rose, feature hole in wall fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., wainscoting to walls, tiled floor, panelled ceiling.
- Sitting Room 3.4m x 4.6m (11' 2" x 15' 1")
- Feature panelled ceiling, antique Marble fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, deep reveal panelled windows, dark Oak strip flooring.
- Kitchen/ Dining area 3.6m x 6.1m (11' 10" x 20' 0")
- Superb traditional style cream coloured kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, part tiled walls, hardwood worksurfaces and drainers, inset Belfast sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, feature chimney breast with inset Rayburn stove (oil fired which heats water), inset stainless steel gas/electric range style cooker, tiled floor, feature antique ceiling beams, wainscoting to walls, recessed low voltage downlights.
- Utility Room 1.5m x 3m (4' 11" x 9' 10")
- Range of fitted Pine units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, wainscoting to walls, oil fired boiler, recessed low voltage downlights.
- Boot Room 1.9m x 3m (6' 3" x 9' 10")
- Feature stable door, tiled floor, wainscoting to walls, beamed ceiling, low voltage downlights.
- Built in hot press, feature shelved nook over the staircase.
- Bedroom 1 3.5m x 5.1m (11' 6" x 16' 9")
- Feature antique fireplace, ceiling rose.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 3.8m (10' 6" x 12' 6")
- Wooden strip flooring, feature antique fireplace, built in recessed alcove cabinet and shelving.
- Luxury suite comprising, traditional cast iron freestanding roll top bath with central mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., bidet, fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled floor.
- Pebble driveway leading to house, outbuildings and gateway to the paddocks.
Easily maintained rear garden with feature paving.
Stoned garden area with 4 feature timber vegetable/herb and fruit planters. 2 feature pergolas, flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, side gate leading to yard.
Side patio area, enclosed by original old stone wall, gate to field, old stone barn adjoining the main house.
Gateway to paddocks which extend to approximately 3.5 acres.
- Barn 7.6m x 9.2m (24' 11" x 30' 2")
- Single link corrugated hay barn with loose boxes and sliding door & garden.
- Original Stone Outbuilding
Garage 2.5m x 4.9m (8'2"x 16'1") Double wooden doors. Light.
Store 1 3.7m x 4.8m (12'2"x 15'9") Light.
Store 2 3.9m x 4.9m (12'10" x 16'1") Light.
- This property may be subject to additional costs & annual charges (rates, ground rent, management charges etc) please check with agent & solicitor for details of these. No surveys have been carried out on this property nor appliances checked, any purchasers should carry out any checks or surveys they deem necessary. Floor plan layout and measurements are approximate and are for illustrative purposes only. We recommend you conduct an independent investigation of the property to determine its suitability for your space requirements.