26 Glendhu Grove, Belfast, BT4 2QT
Description & Features
An affordable semi-detached property in the popular Garnerville area, occupying a corner site with a generous two car driveway to the rear, this property offers easy to maintain convenient accommodation, situated between Holywood and the Belmont area of East Belfast.
The ground floor comprises of spacious lounge with tile feature fireplace and open to dining room, and leading to a fitted kitchen with built-in oven and ceramic hob. The first floor includes three well proportioned bedrooms, two with built-in robes, and bathroom comprising of coloured suite with partly tiled walls.
Further benefits include uPVC double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, gardens with lawn to front and side, and good size tarmac driveway to rear. An ideal property for first time buyers wanting a substantial property with lots of accommodation at an affordable price in an excellent convenient area close to Belfast City Airport and arterial routes around Belfast.
- An Affordable Semi-Detached Property Close to Main Arterial Routes
- Spacious Lounge with Tile Feature Fireplace, Open to Dining Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Two with Built-In Robes
- Fitted Kitchen with Built-in Oven/Hob and Plumbing for Washing Machine
- Bathroom Comprising of Coloured Suite with Partly Tiled Walls
- Oil Fired Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Garden in Lawn with Hedging and Tarmac Driveway to Rear
- Located In A Cul De Sac Position, Convenient to Many Amenities
Type of Tenure
Location of 26 Glendhu GroveView Map
Costs to Consider