25 Pembridge Court, Belfast, County Antrim, BT4 2RW
Description & Features
This attractive detached family home is ideally suited to the family market and offers a wealth of adaptable accommodation that will suite the most discerning of purchasers. The property is located in the exclusive Pembridge Court development in the heart of Belmont with its excellent array of grammar and primary schools, good shopping facilities, public parks and recreational amenities, all of which are close to hand. The Outer Ring and Sydenham By-Pass are both within easy reach providing easy access to Belfast City Centre, George Best Airport and all arterial routes.
On entering this fine home one is immediately struck by the standard of finish and the warm, welcoming atmosphere. The accommodation provides four reception rooms, six well-proportioned bedrooms, luxury bathrooms, and ensuite shower room. Externally, there are easily maintained landscaped gardens to front and rear and a driveway with ample parking space.
Within walking distance to many schools, amenities, restaurants and shops at both the highly popular Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages, this property is sure to have strong interest, and we recommend early viewing as properties in this development rarely come on the market.
- Substantial Detached Home In Highly Desirable Residential Location
- Bright & Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Setting Yet Within Walking Distance To Schools, Parks, Shops, & Restaurants
- Four Reception Rooms Including Drawing Room, Dining Room, Living Room & Sun Room
- Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Six Bedrooms Over First & Second Floors (Master Suite With Ensuite Shower Room & Additional Shower Room On The Second Floor
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Utility Room With Range Of Fitted Units
- Enclosed Gardens In Lawn To Rear With Additional Patio Area
- Attached Store Ideal For Hobbies
- Driveway Car Parking For Multiple Cars
- Oil Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood panelled walls to dado rail height. Ceramic tiled floor. Under stair storage cupboard.
- FAMILY ROOM: 3.3m x 3.07m (10' 10" x 10' 1")
- LIVING ROOM: 5.21m x 3.45m (17' 1" x 11' 4")
- Sandstone fireplace with cast iron wood-burning stove. French double doors to:
- DINING ROOM: 3.56m x 3.43m (11' 8" x 11' 3")
- Open to:
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 4.47m x 3.4m (14' 8" x 11' 2")
- Excellent range of high and low level units with Quartz work surfaces. 'Neff' double oven and integrated microwave. Warming drawer. Central island unit with induction hob and concealed extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. 'Quooker' tap and sink unit. Recess spotlighting. Breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.1m x 1.57m (10' 2" x 5' 2")
- Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM: 4.52m x 3.66m (14' 10" x 12' 0")
- Cast iron fireplace with wood-burning stove. Oak flooring. French doors to rear.
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Chrome towel radiator.
- Access to hot press with cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.93m x 3.45m (16' 2" x 11' 4")
- Wood laminate floor. Built-in sliding mirror wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.56m x 3.3m (11' 8" x 10' 10")
- Built-in sliding mirror wardrobe.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panel bath with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Chrome towel radiator. Spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.89m x 3.43m (12' 9" x 11' 3")
- Built-in sliding mirror wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.28m x 2.67m (10' 9" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (5): 4.88m x 3.43m (16' 0" x 11' 3")
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (6) (CURRENTLY USED AS DRESSING ROOM): 3.05m x 2.74m (10' 0" x 9' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising push button WC. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Velux window.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To front, pebbled driveway and garden in lawn. To the rear, paved patio with raised shrub beds. To the side, outside tap.
- STORE: 3.73m x 2.26m (12' 3" x 7' 5")
- Double doors. Power and light. Rear service door.
Type of Tenure
Location of 25 Pembridge Court
Costs to Consider
£2,928.96 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?