Oakwood Park is a beautiful development situated just off the Killinchy Road in the much sought after village of Lisbane.
This stunning semi detached property, occupies a superb corner site and boasts beautifully appointed accommodation that is bright and spacious throughout and meets the needs of modern lifestyles. The ground floor enjoys a spacious lounge with multi fuel stove, contemporary fitted kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances and a generous dining area, separate utility room and downstairs WC. Three double sized bedrooms including the master bedroom ensuite and a modern fitted shower room complete the first floor.
Outside, a driveway to the side leads to the detached garage whilst easily maintained front and rear gardens are laid out in lawn with a spacious patio area, providing excellent outside entertaining space for all to relax and unwind.
The villages of Comber and Killinchy are within close proximity as too is Strangford Lough, boasting beautiful coastal walks and water sports. An excellent range of primary and secondary schools in the local and Greater Belfast area are easily accessible by a regular bus network from the village. Within walking distance is the Old Post Office tearooms, Poachers Pocket restaurant, filling station with convenience store and post office, Lisbane pharmacy and public transport.
The location of this superb home ensures that the purchaser could not be better located to enjoy all the fantastic facilities on offer, in this wonderful part of County Down.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Glazed PVC entrance door; tiled floor; recessed spotlights.
- WC 2.57m x 1.37m (8' 5" x 4' 6")
- Modern white suite comprising double flush wc and single pedestal wash hand basin with mono mixer tap; tiled floor; recessed spotlights; extractor fan.
- LOUNGE 5.74m x 3.53m (18' 10" x 11' 7")
- Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron multifuel stove on tiled hearth; tv and telephone connection points.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 5.74m x 4.22m (18' 10" x 13' 10")
- Excellent range of modern glass high and low level cupboards and drawers incorporating1½ tub stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap; integrated Nordmende electric oven and grill; Nordmende microwave and fridge freezer; 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor hood with curved glass panel over; integrated dishwasher; formica worktops with matching peninsula breakfast bar; tiled splashback; tiled floor; recessed spotlights; glazed uPVC double French doors to gardens.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.21m x 1.68m (7' 3" x 5' 6")
- Good range of gloss high and low level cupboards incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; space for fridge freezer; space and plumbing for washing machine; formica worktop; tiled splashback; tiled floor; extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR/LANDING
- Access to roofspace; hotpress with Warmflow pressurised hot water tank; recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 1 3.58m x 3.05m (11' 9" x 10' 0")
- TV connection point.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.67m x 2.57m (8' 9" x 8' 5")
- Modern white suite comprising separate spacious shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit with wall mounted telephone shower attachment; fitted sliding shower door; close coupled wc; wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit under; tiled floor and walls; recessed spotlights; towel radiator; extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.89m x 3.07m (12' 9" x 10' 1")
- TV and telephone connection points.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 2.54m x 1.98m (8' 4" x 6' 6")
- Modern white suite comprising separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit with wall mounted telephone shower attachment; tiffed folding shower door; close coupled wc; wall mounted wash hand basin with mono mixer tap and vanity unit under; tiled walls and floor; recessed spotlights; towel rail; extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 3 3.58m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6")
- Spacious driveway leading to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.99m x 3.2m (22' 11" x 10' 6")
- Up and over door; uPVC side door; light and power points; oil fired boiler.
- Front garden laid out in lawn; fully enclosed rear gardens laid out in lawn; well stocked flowerbeds; paved patio area; outside lights and water tap; PVC oil storage tank.
- CAPITAL/RATEABLE VALUE
- RATES PAYABLE
- £1228.80 per annum (approx).