25 Donaghadee Road, Millisle, BT22 2BY
Description & Features
Located in the picturesque coastal town of Millisle here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached bungalow with sea views and no onward chain. The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible comprising living room with cast iron wood burning stove and double doors to dining room, good sized kitchen, three bedrooms, including main bedroom with extensive range of built-in furniture and en suite shower room, as well as a bathroom with three piece suite. Picturesque views can be enjoyed from the living room, dining room, kitchen, two of the bedrooms and even the garage. Other benefits include gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, utility room and detached double garage.
Outside the property possesses that all-important low maintenance aspect with tarmac driveway and forecourt to front which provides excellent parking. There are also flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, additional parking area to the side and second driveway to the rear.
The property is conveniently positioned with easy access into Millisle’s town centre as well as Donaghadee. With all this fine home has to offer demand is anticipated to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, families and the retired. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate its entirety.
- Attractive Detached Bungalow with Picturesque Sea Views and No Onward Chain
- Sea Views Can be Enjoyed from the Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and the Garage
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Living Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove and Double Doors to Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Separate Utility Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with Extensive Range of Built-in Furniture and En Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with Three Piece Suite
- Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Tarmac Driveway and Forecourt to Front with Excellent Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Additional Parking Area to the Side
- Flowerbeds in Plants and Shrubs
- Second Driveway to the Rear
- Detached Double Garage
- Convenient Position Close to Millisle Town Centre with Easy Access to Donaghadee
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Early Viewing Essential
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side panels to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, good range of built-in wardrobes, access to roofspace.
- LIVING ROOM: 4.24m x 4.22m (13' 11" x 13' 10")
- at widest points Picturesque views of Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland, cast iron wood burning stove, cornice ceiling, double doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM: 3.3m x 2.92m (10' 10" x 9' 7")
- Picturesque views of Irish Sea, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN: 4.22m x 3.66m (13' 10" x 12' 0")
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Fisher and Paykel double oven, integrated microwave, integrated four ring hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, glass display cabinets with built-in lighting, integrated wine rack, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, pelmet lighting, concealed strip lighting, views to Irish Sea.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- BEDROOM (1): 3.68m x 4.67m (12' 1" x 15' 4")
- into robes at widest points Stunning views of Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland, extensive range of built-in furniture to include wardrobes, chest of drawers, dressing table, overhead storage, bedside cabinets, built-in seating.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising built-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, mixer tap, storage beneath, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.45m x 3m (11' 4" x 9' 10")
- into robes at widest points Stunning views of Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland, extensive range of built-in furniture including wardrobes, drawers, dressing table, bedside cabinets.
- BEDROOM (3): 2.97m x 2.21m (9' 9" x 7' 3")
- Built-in desk and shelving.
- Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, low flush WC, shelved airing cupboard with gas fired boiler, extractor fan, part tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway and forecourt to front with excellent parking, flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, additional parking area to the side, second driveway to the rear which leads to detached double garage.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 6.53m x 6.55m (21' 5" x 21' 6")
- at widest points Up and over door, power, light, views over Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland, built-in shelving.
Type of Tenure
Location of 25 Donaghadee Road
Heading into Millisle from Donaghadee number 25 is on your right just at the start of Green Road.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?