24a Rock Road, Lisburn, County Antrim, BT28 3XR
Description & Features
The question is, what are you looking for in your next designer home? Is it a turn key finish, stunning views or perhaps a driveway which comfortably accommodates multiple vehicles. Maybe you're looking for something that gives you a sense of luxury or a home which is large enough so that you and your family have the space to spread out. Or you might be looking for convenience to airports, main aerterial routes and City Centres. Have you been searching for a home with space to have a work shop which also provides you with a high level of security? Your ideal home could be one which offers you privacy combined with convenience to every day amenities. You could be looking for a home which enhances your lifestyle and provides for easy, comfortable living.
If you answered "yes" to all of these suggestions then 24a Rock Road is the designer home you have been looking for.
Situated just 20 minutes from Belfast and 13 minutes from Lisburn, you will arrive at this luxurious home, nestled comfortably within the rolling hills of the Co Antrim countryside. Carefully protected by automatic gates and under the watchful eye of sophisticated CCTV, this modern home has been cherished by its owners as is evidenced in the finest decor, fittings and furnishings which adorn this beautiful home.
Upon arrival you will be treated to the greenest display of lawns and the sweetest aroma of the trees, shurbs and planting. There are carefully crafted areas for outdoor entertaining, barbeques as well as seating for simple relaxation in the panoramic surroundings.
Step inside this lavish home and at every turn you are the beholder of seamless luxury.
The kitchen, living, dining area is a "must have" experience. The free flowing layout is perfect for modern family living and is unyielding in the attention to detail. Flooded with natural light during the day and embelished in thoughtfully selected light fittings for that warm glow at night, this space exudes comfort, practicality and extravagance.
A graceful staircase will take you to the upper floor and, with ease, from a spacious landing you have access to all of the 5 bedrooms. Each of the large rooms has been beautifully decorated causing them to feel cozy and welcoming. There is a sizable family bathroom complete with an electric shower.
The master bedroom is nothing short of impressive. The design is inspired by luxury and comfort. The walk in wardrobe boasts hand crafted closets while the "his & hers" en suite offers a walk in electric power shower and the most lavishly ornamental free standing bath. Yet the highlight of this space is the balcony which does justice to the rolling fields of Co Antrim.
Since this is the home which has it all, there is time to acknowledge the custom built garage which measures 22ft (wide) by 28ft (depth) by 11ft (height). The bream vacuum system operates within the garage and there is a remote operated roller shutter for the ultimate convenience.
24a Rock Road is the perfect dream home and the sancturary you will be rushing back to at the end of a busy day.
We look forward to showing you around!
- Property sitting on substantial plot
- CCTV System with Internal Visual Monitor
- New windows installed throughout
- New front and rear door installed
- Rainwater goods & fascia recently upgraded
- Multi fuel stove recently installed
- Newly fitted modern kitchen with granite work surfaces & white ceramic sink
- Porcelain tiled kitchen floor
- Bespoke wooden panelling throughout
- Newly painted throughout
- Beam vacuum system throughout
- Integrated rangemaster cooker
- Custom made blinds on all windows
- Upper floor velux windows with black out blinds
- Garage accessible from the house with 11 feet ceiling height, remote controlled roller shutter & bream vacuum system
- Dimmer ceiling lights in master bedroom
- Walk in wardrobe with custom made units in master bedroom
- Balcony accessible from master bedroom
- Master en suite fitted with electric walk in power shower & his & hers sink unit
Type of Tenure
Location of 24a Rock RoadView Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider