244 Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, County Antrim, BT4 3EU
Description & Features
A long established red brick semi-detached property comprising of five apartments in the heart of Ballyhackamore with it's many amenities within walking distance, and off street parking to facilitate all of the apartments.
Comprising of five good size apartments over three floors including studio apartment and a one bedroom apartment on the ground floor. A further two apartments on the first floor comprising of a one bedroom apartment with separate kitchen and a studio apartment. The second floor offers a further two bedroom apartment with separate kitchen and modern shower room.
All of the apartments except for one include gas fired central heating. The building includes PVC double glazed windows throughout, and attractive red brick finish with generous parking to rear. This property offers any investor lots of opportunity for a great return on their investment but also the chance to renovate to a higher spec to increase income or alternatively renovate back to a family home in what would be a very appealing position in the heart of Ballyhackamore close to it's many schools and amenities.
For potential buyers interested as a pure investment, the apartments all have current tenants with a combined of income of approximately £24,000 per annum. Listed below is the accommodation for each individual apartment.
- Red Brick Semi-Detached Property Comprising Of Five Apartments
- Two Studio, Two One Bed & A Two Bed Apartment To Second Floor
- Mostly Gas Fired Central Heating & PVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Excellent Investment Opportunity With Current Tenants In Situ
- Option For Renovation To Higher Spec Or To Create A Family Home
- Generous Parking Facilities To Rear Of Property
- Ideal Position In The Heart Of Ballyhackamore & On Glider Bus Route
- Convenient To A Range Of Local Amenities, Shops And Schools
Type of Tenure
Location of 244 Upper Newtownards Road
Costs to Consider