- Front parking bay and front courtyard style gardens just off Carney Hill.
- Solid wooden front door into:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Inner vestibule door leading into:
- GRAND ENTRANCE HALL: 4.88m x 3.84m (16' 0" x 12' 7")
- Exposed wooden floor, range of cornicing and wall friezing.
- UTILITY ROOM: 2.44m x 2.08m (8' 0" x 6' 10")
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer. 2 separate sinks with taps.
- SIDE PORCH:
- Feature wooden sun room area with cardinal red tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM: 4.7m x 3.76m (15' 5" x 12' 4")
- Corniced ceiling and centre rose, bay window. Windows overlooking side and front gardens. Door to:
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Access to Boiler room and cloakroom.
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO FAMILY ROOM: 10.06m x 4.95m (33' 0" x 16' 3")
- Into 2 bay windows, corniced ceiling corbelling, potential open fire. Access to Kitchen. Open pillars and columns leading to:
- FORMAL DINING ROOM: 5.59m x 3.91m (18' 4" x 12' 10")
- Into bay window. Sliding door to side patios. Corniced ceiling, centre rose. Columns and pillars open to:
- GARDEN ROOM/FAMILY ROOM: 4.6m x 3.76m (15' 1" x 12' 4")
- Wall frieze. Sliding door to front garden. Attractive views across gardens over hedge towards Belfast Lough and the Co Antrim Hills.
- KITCHEN: 5.89m x 3.86m (19' 4" x 12' 8")
- At widest points. Stainless steel range cooker with extractor hood, fitted single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of built in cupboards, drawers, shelves and units, fitted dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, ample storage. Side door to front of property and door to boiler room with oil fired central heating boiler.
- Stairs to:
First Floor Return
- Two low flush WC's and two wash hand basins, both with mixer taps.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.61m x 3.4m (18' 5" x 11' 2")
- Built in wardrobe. Fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire. Amazing views across Seahill towards Belfast Lough, the Irish Sea and the County Antrim hills. This room is currently used as a first floor living room.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.58m x 3.45m (11' 9" x 11' 4")
- Double windows to front, beautiful views across Seahill towards Belfast Lough and the County Antrim hills. Ensuite fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat shower. Built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.98m x 3.78m (16' 4" x 12' 5")
- Built in wardrobes, ensuite fully tiled shower cubicle with instant heat shower. Two windows to front and window to side with amazing views across Belfast Lough and the County Antrim hills.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.68m x 3.51m (12' 1" x 11' 6")
- Corniced ceiling, shower cubicle with instant heat shower.
- FAMILY SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, built in storage and Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (5): 3.66m x 1.83m (12' 0" x 6' 0")
- STORE ROOM:
- Large side garden with outside shed. Patio areas, lawns, steps to side door and side porch. Side patio ideal for entertaining - accessed from Drawing Room.
Spacious gardens enclosed by fencing with mature trees.