24 St Ives Gardens, Stranmillis, Belfast, BT9 5DN
Description & Features
Finlay Graham Property are delighted to bring this 5 bedroom (currently HMO licensed for 5 persons) property to the market. Located in the ever popular Stranmillis village area this 3 storey mid terrace property will be of particular interest to investors, or parents with children planning to attend University in the up coming years.
The property comprises of a large kitchen living dining area on the ground floor, with a well equipped kitchen and downstairs bathroom to the rear. Additionally on the ground floor is a well proportioned double bedroom. Over the first floor are 2 double bedrooms to the front with a second bathroom in the rear return with a skylight. On the second floor are bedrooms 4 and 5 which again are bright and of ample size.
Externally there is a good sized rear yard area which is well secured. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating (GFCH) and uPVC double glazing.
Being situated in such close proximity to both QUB, Stranmillis College and the city hospital means that it is ideally located for both students and young professionals alike, who want their work or studying to be on their doorstep. Additionally a multitude of amenities are very close by to include many takeaway restaurants and bars.
- Well Presented and Maintained 5 Bedroom HMO property
- HMO licence for 5 persons and Certificate of Lawful Use and Development for HMO Use
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with high and low level units, and a full range of appliances
- All Five Bedrooms are well proportioned and suitable as double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms both with shower cubicles, WC and wash hand basin
- Gas Fired Central Heating (GFCH) and uPVC double glazing throughout
- Close to QUB, the city hospital and public transport links to the city centre
Type of Tenure