24 Sandymount, Ballyskeagh, Lisburn, BT27 5TJ
Description & Features
Ideally located off the main Ballyskeagh Road, Drumbeg, this attractive, extended mid terrace will appeal to those downsizing in the market place or the young professional couple.
The location is exceptionally popular and convenient for commuting to Belfast and Lisburn and is also within close proximity of Malone and Dunmurry Golf Clubs and the Lagan Tow Path. The property is a 3-minute walk to McIlroy Park and the tow path which leads to Lady Dixon Park
The accommodation is finished to a high standard throughout and briefly comprises, entrance hall, spacious lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen / dining area. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern shower room. The property further benefits from double glazing, storage in a floored roof space, front garden and a detached garage with electric door.
Delightful open aspect of the surrounding countryside yet easy commuting distance to both Belfast and Lisburn viewing is a must!! Please contact our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange an appointment at your convenience.
- Superb Extended Mid Terrace Property In Sought After Semi Rural Location
- Spacious Lounge With Exposed Brick Fireplace With Wood Burning Stove & Solid Wood Floor
- Large Country Style Kitchen With Feature Brick Range Cooker Surround
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Fully Floored Attic Room With Eaves Storage & Heating
- Detached Garage With Remote Controlled/ Electric Door Access
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Private Front Garden
- A Short Drive To Lisburn & Belfast With Convenient Walks Close By To The Lagan Towpath & Lady Dixon Park
- The property is a 3-minute walk to McIlroy Park and the tow path which leads to Lady Dixon Park
Type of Tenure