24 Orient Gardens, Belfast, Antrim , BT14 6LH
Description & Features
Situated in a popular location just off the Cliftonville Road. This attractive red brick terrace now requires modernisation throughout. Located in a quiet residential setting and providing ease of access to Belfast City Centre and beyond via the main transportation routes. The property provides spacious and adaptable accommodation over three floors comprising of a generous lounge, separate dining room and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. Five well-proportioned bedrooms, and separate shower room and wc are set across the first and second floors. The property further benefits from oil fired central heating and an enclosed rear yard. Convenient to the many amenities offered by the Antrim Road, and with a number of well-regarded local schools located within the area, early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this superb home has to offer.
- A spacious three storey mid terrace property holding a highly sought-after position just off the Cliftonville Road.
- Requires modernisation throughout.
- Retaining many original features including cornice ceilings, picture rails and marble fireplaces offering warmth and character.
- Spacious lounge into bay window and separate dining room.
- Fitted kitchen providing access to enclosed rear yard.
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms over the first and second floors.
- Original internal doors.
- First Floor shower room and separate wc.
- Oil fired central heating partially double glazed.
- Enclosed yard to the rear of property.
- In close proximity to a number of popular amenities and leading schools whilst also providing ease of access Belfast City Centre and beyond via the motorway network which is on your doorstep.
- Suitable to both homeowners and investors alike, early inspection is highly recommended.
- Cash offers only.
Type of Tenure