'The Manse', 24 Main Street, Greyabbey, County Down, BT22 2NE
Description & Features
Thomas Orr Ltd are delighted to bring this large detached B2 listed Georgian Style period home to the sales market. The property is situated on an elevated site in the centre of the very popular village of Greyabbey, being a former 'Manse' it is a much admired property. This property has many of the original features yet the windows and front door are upvc doubled glazed. There are four bedrooms and two large attic rooms. Downstairs there are two reception rooms and a dining room next to the kitchen. This property is not only spacious but versatile, extensive family accommodation and is ready to be brought back to the standard it commands.
Viewing is recommended to appreciate what this property offers.
- Located in the picturesque village of Greyabbey
- Many original Georgian features
- This property is B2 Listed
- Three reception rooms including dining room
- Four bedrooms and two attic rooms
- Kitchen and utility room
- Family bathroom on first floor with separate toilet
- Cloakroom with wc and wash hand basin
- Oil fired central heating
- Upvc windows and doors
- Attached Garage
- Stone outbuilding and garden toilet which could be converted
- Mature gardens to the rear
- Great potential for future owner
- Built in the 1860's
- Parking at the front
- RECEPTION ROOM: 3.91m x 3.43m (12' 10" x 11' 3")
- Reception room at the front of the property. Currently has laminate flooring and art deco style tiled fireplace with open fire. Large bay style window, built in bookcase and cupboard, cornice on ceiling and original door.
- DINING ROOM: 3.91m x 3.76m (12' 10" x 12' 4")
- Dining room at the rear of the property. Fireplace housing open fire, bay window overlooking the garden, and door through to the kitchen area. The floor currently has wood effect laminate and there is another original door through to the hall.
- KITCHEN: 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
- Fitted kitchen in cream with high and low level units. Space for cooker and under counter fridge, tiled floor and partially tiled walls, upvc door to exterior, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, extractor fan, two windows which make this a bright kitchen. The internal door leads to the utility room and w.c on one side and the dining room on the other.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Utility room located off the kitchen. Currently with tiled floor and work bench.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Toilet, wash hand basin on pedestal with tiled floor and partially tiled walls.
- LOUNGE: 5m x 3.91m (16' 5" x 12' 10")
- Large lounge at the front of the property. This room is spacious and bright with large bay style windows at the front and the side of the property. There is a picture rail and cornice on the ceiling. The floor has a wood effect laminate, there is the original door and a grey tiled fireplace housing an open fire.
- Bathroom suite in white with shower over bath and wash hand basin on pedestal. Partially tiled walls, tiled floor, frosted glass window and extractor fan.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Separate wc next to bathroom with tiled floor and window.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.24m x 3.3m (13' 11" x 10' 10")
- Bedroom overlooking the rear garden with bay window and original flooring and door.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.24m x 3.48m (13' 11" x 11' 5")
- Large bedroom currently with grey walls overlooking the front of the property.This room has an unused fireplace bay window and original door and flooring.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.91m x 3.48m (12' 10" x 11' 5")
- Bedroom overlooking the front of the property with bay window and original flooring and door. Disused fireplace and cornice on the ceiling. Currently green in colour.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.91m x 3.3m (12' 10" x 10' 10")
- Bedroom overlooking the rear garden with bay window and original flooring and door. Currently pink and purple in colour with disused firplace.
- BEDROOM (5): 4.57m x 4.24m (15' 0" x 13' 11")
- The larger of the two attic rooms with original floor boards
- BEDROOM (6): 3.91m x 3.2m (12' 10" x 10' 6")
- Another large attic room with light and sockets.
- At the front there is parking and access to the garage. The rear garden has a feature path up to the upper area which is spacious and has trees, shrubs and lawn. There is also a stone outbuilding and garden toilet which could be converted.
Type of Tenure
Location of 'The Manse'
Located in the centre of Greyabbey Village.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?