24 Carnesure Heights, Comber, BT23 5RN
Description & Features
Priced to allow for upgrades, this attractive detached bungalow will afford the opportunity to create a versatile family home to one's own specification and taste in what is considered to be one of Comber's premier addresses.
The wealth of practical and adaptable accommodation can only be fully appreciated on an internal inspection and would lend itself perfectly to today's busy family lifestyle with rooms suitable for a home office and both formal and informal living spaces.
The location offers easy pedestrian access to the town centre with its shopping, recreational amenities and bus stops for school etc and Dundonald is 5.2 miles (approximately 12 minutes) away by car.
This is a fantastic house in a fantastic location and with its all ground floor layout and space is regrettably rare in today's market.
- Family Sized Extended Detached Bungalow in a Prime Residential Location
- Abundant Reception Accommodation Offering Lounge, Large Family Room, Breakfast Room and Reception Dining Hall
- Four Bedrooms Including Primary With Shower Room Ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Kitchen With High Gloss Units and Built-In Appliances
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows In Pvc Frames
- Double Garage, Tarmac Driveway and Extensive Additional Parking Area - Ideal For Caravan/Motorhome Etc.
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden
Type of Tenure
Location of 24 Carnesure Heights
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider