24 Broadway, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 6AS
Description & Features
A significant, extended end terrace period home of approximately 1221sqft, fronting onto the highly convenient and sought-after Broadway area. Within a short stroll there are a plethora of amenities to include the Royal Victoria Hospital, St. Mary’s University College, and transport links as well as the Glider service and wider motorway network to name a few! Five bedrooms. Two reception rooms. Kitchen. Shower room on first floor. Gas central heating system. Mostly double glazed. Chain-Free. An extraordinary home that can be difficult to find in today’s market coupled with accessibility to the City Centre, Boucher Road and its many popular retail parks and restaurants as well as all the abundance on the nearby Falls Road, making this larger end of terrace home a superb purchase! EPC D59
- Superb investment opportunity, substantial period terrace home of approximately 1221sq ft!
- Five bedrooms and two separate reception rooms.
- Kitchen facility.
- Shower room on first floor.
- Gas central heating system.
- Mostly double glazed.
- Superb location with walking distance to lots of amenities.
- Close to Royal Vitoria Hospital, St. Mary's University College and City Centre plus more.
- Glider and wider motorway network on its doorstep!
Type of Tenure
Location of 24 Broadway
Costs to Consider