23 Walmer Grove, Old Belfast Road, Bangor, County Down, BT19 1GR
Description & Features
This well appointed stone finished detached family home extends to approx 2000 sq ft and is presented to the highest of standards leaving the eventual purchaser little to do but move in. Properties within this prestigious and select development rarely present themselves to the open market.
Only upon entering this home will one notice the standard of finish, the calming colour scheme & presentation. Of particular note is the lounge with feature fireplace, sitting room which is ideal for reading and relaxing in which then leads to the sun room. The kitchen is also well finished & enjoys a large dining area with a gas coal fire. On the first floor there are four well proportioned, the principal room is generous in size and enjoys a ensuite shower room. Externally the property has a walled garden creating maximum privacy and taking advantage of the sunshine from late morning to sunset which can be enjoyed in landscaped surroundings.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand therefore early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- Well Appointed Detached Stone Finished Family Home circa 2000 sq ft
- Excellent Standard of Finish Throughout including Porcelain Flooring on the Ground Floor
- Lounge with Feature Fireplace and Gas Coal Fire, Sitting Room & Sun Room
- Solid Wood Painted Kitchen with Dining Area and Fireplace with Gas Coal Fire
- Utility Room & Cloaks with Low Flush Suite
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Principal Room with Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows / Gas Heating
- Brick Paviour Driveway with Ample Parking & Leading to Single Garage
- Landscaped Garden /Patio Area - enjoying a Sunny Aspect
- Superb & Convenient Location with all Transport Links at your Doorstep
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door leading to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with cupboard below, low voltage downlighters, porcelain tiled floor.
- LOUNGE: 5.89m x 4.14m (19' 4" x 13' 7")
- Fireplace with wooden surround, granite insert and hearth with gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage downlighters, double doors to patio/garden.
- From hall open plan to . . .
- SITTING ROOM: 4.06m x 3.56m (13' 4" x 11' 8")
- Low voltage downlighters, porcelain tiled floor. Leading to . . .
- SUN ROOM: 4.32m x 3.53m (14' 2" x 11' 7")
- Porcelain tiled floor, low voltage downlighters, double doors to patio/garden.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 6.1m x 4.44m (20' 0" x 14' 7")
- Solid wood painted kitchen with range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and granite drainer, integrated dishwasher, AEG microwave combi oven and separate oven with frost free fridge and freezer, island unit, induction AEG hob, AEG extractor fan, concealed lighting, low voltage downlighters. Painted fireplace with gas coal fire, porcelain tiled floor. From dining area double doors to patio/garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Further range of units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, Worcester gas fired boiler, extractor fan, low voltage downlighters, door to outside.
- Double hotpress, access to roofspace.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 5.94m x 3.53m (19' 6" x 11' 7")
- Double built-in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, wash stand with drawers below, touch screen mirror LED lighting and anti-mister, low flush wc, low voltage downlighters, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.65m x 2.95m (15' 3" x 9' 8")
- Laminate wood floor, LED lighting, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.28m x 2.82m (10' 9" x 9' 3")
- Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 2.95m x 2.13m (9' 8" x 7' 0")
- Laminate wood floor.
- White suite comprising tiled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, wash stand with drawer below, touch screen mirror with LED lighting and anti-mister, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage downlighters, heated towel rail.
- Brick pavior driveway to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE: 6.02m x 3.4m (19' 9" x 11' 2")
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Additional driveway parking. Private walled garden to rear enjoying a sunny aspect with brick pavior patio area and garden in lawns and mature shrubs.
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?