I, 23 Mount Pleasant, Old Belfast Road, Newtownards, BT23
Description & Features
Dingles Builders have been building quality homes in Northern Ireland for almost 50 years.
With a reputation for the most exacting high standards and a continued attention to detail, you can be assured of quality you can rely on when you purchase a Dingles home. Dingles are committed to offering the very best quality of fixtures, fittings and workmanship. Practical layouts and contemporary styling built on a foundation of trust and experience, means your home is in safe hands with our team.
Just a short commute from Belfast and nestled against the shores of Strangford Lough, historic Newtownards, is a charismatic market town and a perfect place to call home. With fantastic links to Belfast City and nearby Bangor, as well as the many
wonderful experiences waiting to be explored across the Ards Peninsula, Mount Pleasant presents a stunning range of contemporary homes set against a stunning backdrop of rolling hills and the drifting waves of Strangford Lough. With the historic Scrabo Tower close by, Newtownards is the fantastic base for exploring the many sites and sounds of County Down including heritage sites such as Mount Stewart, Grey Abbey or a visit to the stunning nearby aquarium and a trip on the Strangford Ferry. Famous for it’s lively and bustling craft markets, Newtownards is a vibrant town well represented by it’s local sporting teams from rugby and soccer to cricket and bowling.
Mount Pleasant is a modern stylish, development placed at the heart of a traditional rural town offering a range of local pubs and restaurants or peaceful, relaxing shore strolls. All this adds to the development being placed in a highly desirable location.
With excellent schools nearby along with historic churches, fantastic shopping facilities and great transport links, Mount Pleasant is a place you will be happy to call home!
- New Show Home opening Sunday 4th June 2-4pm or by Private Appointment with the Selling Agent
- Now On Release
- High quality units with choice of door, handles and stone worktop.*
- Integrated appliances to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Recessed downlighters to ceilings
- Utility Rooms
- Quality utility units with laminate work top and upstand
- Free standing washing machine
- Stainless steel Sink
- Bathroom, En-suite & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Recessed downlighters to ceilings
- Shower over bath in bathroom
- Floor covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, en-suite and WC’s**
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Tiles to wet areas above bath and wash hand basins
- Tiled splashback to wash hand basin in WC
- High quality carpets to hallway, lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landings
- Internal Features
- Internal décor walls and ceilings painted
- Mains supply smoke detectors
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wired for electronic security system
- Heating and hot water provided by an Air Source Heat Pump
- External Features
- Front gardens turfed and landscaped
- Rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Patio area at rear
- uPVC double glazed windows and patio doors with locking system
- Outside water tap
- Close board boundary fencing to side and rear
- Houses built using timber frame
- All homes benefit from a 10 year NHBC warranty
- What is an Air Source Heat Pump?
- An air source heat pump is a low-carbon way of heating your home. It is more energy efficient as the pump uses less electrical energy than the heat it produces.
- The heat pump works by absorbing heat from the outside air into a liquid refrigerant at a low temperature. Using electricity, the pump compresses the liquid to increase its temperature.
- It is then condensed back into a liquid in order to release the stored heat. The heat is then sent to your radiators.
- Any unused heat is stored in the hot water cylinder. This hot water will also provide hot baths and showers.
- Benefits of Heat Pumps
- Low carbon emissions
- Less maintenance than combustion heating systems
- Longer life than combustion systems
- Heat pumps deliver more heat energy than the electrical energy they consume so a heat pump system typically costs less than a traditional heating system
- Please note images are of another property in the development
- * Stone worktop in house types A and E1 only
- ** House types G, H and I dining/living area to be carpeted
- Please note images are of the current show home
- LIVING/DINING: 5.2m x 4.9m (17' 1" x 16' 1")
- KITCHEN: 4m x 2.8m (13' 1" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (1): 4m x 3.05m (13' 1" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2): 3.7m x 2.55m (12' 2" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3): 2.6m x 2.6m (8' 6" x 8' 6")
- Note: All dimensions are approximate and made to the widest and longest point.
Type of Tenure
Location of I
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?