23 Manor Avenue, BANGOR, County Down, BT20 3NG
Description & Features
Located in this popular residential area, here is an excellent opportunity to purchase an attractive semi-detached property conveniently positioned with ease of access to Springhill Shopping Centre, Bangor’s bus and train station, schools and Carnalea Golf Club. Belfast is also easily accessible for the city bound commuter.
The ground floor comprises open plan living/dining room, fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances. To the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with white suite. Outside there is a front garden in lawns, ample driveway parking and fully enclosed rear garden with lawns and terrace. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, guttering and soffits.
This property will have wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals and those looking to downsize. Early viewing is advised.
- Attractive Semi Detached Property in Prime Residential Area
- Excellent Location with Easy Access to Many Amenities Including Springhill Shopping Complex, Bangor Bus and Train Station, Carnalea Golf Club and Schools
- Easily Accessible for the Belfast Bound Commuter
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Access to the Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals and Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Viewing Essential
Type of Tenure
Location of 23 Manor AvenueView Map
Costs to Consider
£769.02 per annum