- Hardwood front door with glazed side and fan lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Integral door with etching and glazed side lights.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM: 6.08m x 4.93m (19' 11" x 16' 2")
- (At widest points and into front bay). Cornice ceiling and picture rail, frieze detailing. Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth, slate surround. Recessed shelving and cupboards either side.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.55m x 3.56m (18' 3" x 11' 8")
- (Into bay). Solid wood flooring. Two units with display shelves. Cornice ceiling with picture rail and frieze detailing. Attractive slate fireplace (currently sealed). Wood panelling.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Black and white ceramic tiled floor. Cloaks area with hanging rails and shelf above.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.05m x 3.68m (13' 3" x 12' 1")
- Original built-in cabinet and cupboard underneath. Display shelving. Fireplace with slate surround and slate tiled hearth. Double doors to conservatory. Access to basements. Open plan to:
- KITCHEN: 4.46m x 4.42m (14' 8" x 14' 6")
- Range of high and low level units including two dresser units with drawers and baskets. Leisure Rangemaster cooker with four ring gas hob and double ovens, hot plate, extractor fan over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor. Double doors to terrace and gardens. CASUAL DINING AREA.
- CONSERVATORY: 6.71m x 2.87m (22' 0" x 9' 5")
- Ceramic tiled floor, door to terrace and gardens.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5): 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
- (Narrowing to 2.19m) Built-in desk with shelving above. Built-in cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.35m x 3.25m (11' 0" x 10' 8")
- Plus beautiful bay window with leaded stained glass lights. Window seat with storage underneath. Cornice ceiling.
- BATHROOM: 4.38m x 1.84m (14' 4" x 6' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush wc, bidet. Vanity unit with Roca sink unit, marble surround and excellent storage. Separate corner shower cubicle with New Team shower. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
SECONDARY STAIRCASE TO:
- BEDROOM (4): 4.41m x 2.25m (14' 6" x 7' 5")
- Plus recess. Built-in robe on landing outside.
- BEDROOM (2): 5.64m x 3.96m (18' 6" x 13' 0")
- (Into bay and at widest points). Attractive slate and cast iron fireplace with lovely inset tiling, tiled hearth, cornice ceiling.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.49m x 4.46m (14' 9" x 14' 8")
- (Widening to 6.8m at entrance). Cornice ceiling, picture rail with wall frieze above and on ceiling. Attractive tiled fireplace with tiled hearth. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising walk-in tiled shower enclosure with "rain" head and additional telephone hand shower. "Rice bowl" style sink unit on plinth. WC, ceramic tiled floor.
- Various areas with power and light. Excellent storage and drying areas. Water tank.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Old Belfast sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer. Built-in cupboards.
- GARAGE BLOCK:
- Currently divided into two sections:
- DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE: 9.94m x 2.7m (32' 7" x 8' 10")
- Up and over door, power and light.
- STUDIO: 6.48m x 2.76m (21' 3" x 9' 1")
- Glazed front door to entrance foyer. Excellent storage with sliding doors. Wood floor. Door to:
STUDIO: Underfloor heating, wood flooring. Twin sliding doors with windows overlooking garden. Cloakroom with low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with border beds stocked with excellent variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Lovely abundance of colour in spring.
Driveway with off-parking for numerous vehicles.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Facing south/south-west.
Delightful terrace/patio outside kitchen which faces directly south. Feature lighting and glass ballustrades.
Further patio areas just below with lawn. Abundance of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Meandering path laid in stones to second section. Lawn with shed adjacent and vegetable gardens.
Path then leads down to bottom area which is an ideal, level children's play area. Power point.
All with excellent degrees of peace, quiet, privacy and maturity.