23 Glencregagh Park, Belfast, BT6 0NS
Description & Features
Glencregagh Park is situated off the Upper Knockbreda Road only a few minutes walk from Forestside Shopping Centre with its array of retail shops and cafes. Leading schools both primary and post primary are also close by as well as transport links to most parts of the City.
The property itself has been extended and modernised and now comprises, lounge to the front, downstairs w/c, new fitted kitchen open plan to living & dining area to rear with direct access to utility room and rear patio and garden. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms and family bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating and double glazing, this home also benefits from a driveway with parking leading to car port facility and superb rear garden laid in lawns that captures the afternoon sun.
An excellent home in a superb location.
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lounge To Front
- Modern Kitchen/Dining/Living
- Downstairs W/C & Utility Room
- White Bathroom Suite With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Carport Facility
- Superb Mature Gardens To Rear
- Open Entrance Porch
- Pvc front door with glazed side panel to entrance hall, laminate flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush w.c Tiled flooring.
- Lounge 4.37m x 3.51m (14' 4" x 11' 6")
- Laminate flooring. Stone fireplace housing an open fire.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 5.72m x 5.56m (18' 9" x 18' 3")
- (at widest point) Full range of high and low level units, stone effect work surfaces, built-in 4 ring hob and oven, overhead extractor fan. integrated fridge freezer. Centre Island unit incorporating stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Laminate flooring. Access to utility room. Double pvc doors to patio.
- Utility Area
- Laminate flooring. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- Frist Floor
- Bedroom One 3.35m x 3.2m (11' 0" x 10' 6")
- Bedroom Two 3.43m x 3.18m (11' 3" x 10' 5")
- Bedroom Three 2.49m x 2.18m (8' 2" x 7' 2")
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taos, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. low flush w.c Separate shower cubicle with chrome shower unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spotlights. Hot-press. Access to the roof space.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained flagged patio to the front. Driveway with ample parking leading to car port.
- Car Port 4.45m x 2.36m (14' 7" x 7' 9")
- Storage area. Roller door. Housing oil boiler. Pvc oil tank.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen / dining / living access is provided to the rear patio and steps up to raised flower beds and loose slate area. This area leads to the large mature garden laid in lawns with mature trees bordered by hedging.
Type of Tenure
Location of 23 Glencregagh Park
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?