This wonderful detached home is a welcome addition to the open market and will be of keen interest to growing families. 23 Birchwood is located just off the St Julian’s Road in a popular residential area. Set on a spacious site within a small cul-de-sac of homes this property offers privacy and peaceful living.
Boasting bright and well-appointed accommodation over two floors this home will only be truly appreciated upon viewing. Ground floor accommodation comprises of two reception rooms one which opens into the dining room, kitchen, and separate utility and downstairs w.c. The first floor is complete with four excellent sized bedrooms, master en-suite and a family bathroom.
What is more, externally this home is set on a spacious site with tarmac off street parking to the front of the property and stunning mature gardens laid in lawn to both the front and rear of the property. Mature hedging to the rear of the property allows privacy to the rear with a stunning raised decking area nestled in the corner of the rear garden. Mature shrubbery throughout offers colour and elegance to this stunning family home.
Excellently located within walking distance of all local amenities and a short drive from the Town Centre, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a spacious family home in a desirable residential area.
To arrange a viewing please contact CPS on 028 82 252820.
- Stunning Detached Family Home Located In An Ever Popular Residential Area
- Well Maintained 4 Bed Home Offering Bright And Spacious Living Throughout
- Excellent Kitchen With Separate Dining Room
- Two Large Reception Rooms (One With An Open Fire)
- Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Mature Gardens, Shrubbery & Hedging To Front And Rear Of Property
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden With Raised Decking Area
- Tarmac Off Street Parking To The Front Of The Property
- Quiet And Conveniently Located To Town Centre & All Local Amenities
- Superb Site Within Small Cul-De-Sac Of Homes
- Ideally Suited For Families Or Those Looking Detached Homes
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Kitchen - 3.87m x 3.32m
Excellent kitchen with a stunning range of high and low level units. Tile Flooring.
Dining Room - 3.32m x 3.03m
Dining room is to the rear of the property with access to the main reception room via French doors. Laminate wooden flooring.
Utility - 3.01m x 2.51m
Fully fitted High and low level units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for white goods. Tile flooring.
W.C - 1.51m x 0.76m
Toilet. Tile flooring.
Sitting Room - 5.27m x 3.60m
Spacious everyday sitting room with a bay window which permits natural light to fill the room. Laminate wooden flooring. Feature fireplace with open fire.
Reception Room - 3.26m x 5.13m
Used as a second living room or study room this room is filled with natural light with patio doors leading to the front of the property.
Master Bedroom - 4.78m x 3.25m
Spacious master bedroom with built in wardrobes and laminate wooden flooring.
En-suite - 3.26m x 1.99m
Contemporary suite comprising toilet, basin, vanity unit and electric shower. Tile flooring with partial wall tiling.
Bedroom 2 3.31m x 3.03m
Laminate wooden flooring. Tv point.
Bedroom 3 - 3.63m x 3.18m
Bedroom 4 - 3.30m x 2.96m
Laminate wooden flooring.
Bathroom - 2.39m x 1.92m
Excellent bathroom suite which comprises; toilet, basin and vanity unit. Panelled bath. Separate corner shower. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Tile flooring with partial wall tiling.
Located off St. Julian’s Road. Turn into Birchwood Development taking the first left in the development followed by the next left. No. 23 Birchwood is located on your left hand side.