Kendrew, 23 Ashgrove, Killinchy Road, Comber, BT23
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- PRICE INCLUDES GARDEN ROOM
- Internal Features:
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and telephone points
- Painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails and balustrades
- Smoke, Heat and CO2 detectors fitted as standard
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens including doors, handles, worktops with matching upstands with glass splash back
- Integrated appliances including built in oven, electric hob, glass extractor hood, dishwasher fridge freezer and washing machine
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
- Bathrooms, Ensuites and WC’s
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Feature vanity unit in main bathroom
- Thermostatic drench shower to main bathroom
- Heated chrome towel rail in main bathroom
- Feature down lighters to main bathroom and ensuite
- Floor Coverings & Tiles
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, dining area, entrance hall, store, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Tiling to shower enclosures and around bath
- Splash back tiling to hand basins
- Carpet and underlay to lounge, family room, stairs, landing and all bedrooms
- KITCHEN/DINING 10.69m x 3.71m (35' 1" x 12' 2")
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.51m x 1.8m (11' 6" x 5' 11")
- LOUNGE: 5.59m x 4.09m (18' 4" x 13' 5")
- FAMILY ROOM: 3.71m x 3.51m (12' 2" x 11' 6")
- WC: 1.7m x 1.3m (5' 7" x 4' 3")
- GARDEN ROOM: 5.13m x 3.99m (16' 10" x 13' 1")
- Available on selected plots - please refer to selling agent for price and availability
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.39m x 3.99m (14' 5" x 13' 1")
- ENSUITE: 3.3m x 1.3m (10' 10" x 4' 3")
- BEDROOM (2): 4.39m x 3.91m (14' 5" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (3): 4.29m x 3.2m (14' 1" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (4): 3.3m x 3.51m (10' 10" x 11' 6")
- BATHROOM: 3.51m x 2.69m (11' 6" x 8' 10")
Type of Tenure
Location of Kendrew
Killinchy Road, ComberView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?