- Private laneway leading to No. 22a, loose gravelled parking spaces for 2-3 cars. Tiled steps and tiled ramp with front covered verandah leading to solid wooden front door with glazed side panels and door into attached garage.
- ENTRANCE HALL: 4.11m x 2.82m (13' 6" x 9' 3")
- Solid wooden floor, corniced ceiling, door to:
- Cloaks hanging space. Separate Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN: 4.7m x 4.47m (15' 5" x 14' 8")
- Excellent range of high and low level cupboards, drawers, shelves and units with range of integrated appliances such as stainless steel Bosch combi microwave oven and Bosch under oven, polished black granite worktops, 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy, Franke stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit in granite worktop with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, free standing breakfast bar with built in wine rack and granite worktops with seating for 4-6 people. Glazed display cabinet with storage underneath. Ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, low voltage lighting. Double doors opening to:
- LARGE REAR TERRACE OVERLOOKING GARDENS: 3.51m x 2.26m (11' 6" x 7' 5")
- Solid wooden balustrades, light and power supply. Decking. Ideal for barbecues.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.03m x 5.64m (16' 6" x 18' 6")
- Solid wooden floor, corniced ceiling, wall light wiring, hole in wall fireplace with tiled hearth with multi fuel burning stove. Open to:
- FORMAL DINING ROOM: 4.11m x 3.89m (13' 6" x 12' 9")
- Solid wooden floor, hole in wall fireplace, low voltage lighting, corniced ceiling.
- Solid wooden staircase down to:
- LANDING: 8.59m x 2.36m (28' 2" x 7' 9")
- Extending to 18'8" with under stairs storage. Solid wooden door with side panels.
- STORAGE ROOM: 3.28m x 1.37m (10' 9" x 4' 6")
- LAUNDRY/UTILITY ROOM: 3.43m x 2.03m (11' 3" x 6' 8")
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, fitted worktops, Belfast style sink with mixer taps, built in units. Electric meter cupboard. uPVC glazed door to rear gardens.
- LARGE GARDEN/SUN ROOM: 4.72m x 3.28m (15' 6" x 10' 9")
- Ceramic tiled floor uPVC double glazed windows. Low voltage lighting, double opening patio doors leading to rear gardens and patio areas.
- GUEST SUITE: 4.29m x 3.73m (14' 1" x 12' 3")
- Hole in wall fireplace. Currently used as living room.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled double shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.78m x 3.84m (12' 5" x 12' 7")
- Double glazed panelled french doors to side.
- Wooden staircase to:
- LANDING: 4.67m x 1.88m (15' 4" x 6' 2")
- Solid wooden floor, walk in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3): 5.33m x 4.32m (17' 6" x 14' 2")
- Low voltage lighting. Double opening glazed doors to balcony with decked area and balustrades.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, contemporary glass circular sink with mixer taps, walk in double shower with instant heat electric shower, extractor fan, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4): 3.99m x 3.15m (13' 1" x 10' 4")
- Doors open to Juliet style balcony overlooking rear gardens.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, walk in double shower cubicle with instant heat electric shower, partly tiled walls and floor, low voltage lighting. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (5) CURRENTLY USED AS DRESSING ROOM): 4.32m x 3.43m (14' 2" x 11' 3")
- At widest points, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (6): 3.86m x 3.15m (12' 8" x 10' 4")
- Low voltage lighting. uPVC double glazed doors opening to large rear verandah overlooking front of property.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 6.48m x 3.15m (21' 3" x 10' 4")
- Phoenix natural gas boiler, light and power, electrically operated up and over door.
- To the front of the property there are steps down to extensive rear gardens bordered by mature hedges. Built in shed under steps. large lawns bordered by hedges, mature trees and fencing. Patio area. Large raised decking area to the rear overlooking Croft Burn. Upper deck to the side attracting all day and evening sun.
Outside tap and water supply.