- Glazed front door and side lights to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- With stone tiled floor, cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, glazed and leaded inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With solid French oak wooden flooring, walk-in pantry fitted with shelving, storage cupboard under stairs, alarm controls, picture rail, cornice ceiling, access door from reception hall to boot room/utility room.
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/WC:
- With cloaks area, through to WC with low flush WC and Victorian wash hand basin, part wood panelled walls, stone tiled floor and tiled splashback to wash hand basin.
- BOOT ROOM/UTILITY ROOM:
- Extensive range of Shaker style fitted high and low level units, timber work surface, ceramic Jawbox sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, space for fridge, ceramic tiled floor, skylights above, access door to rear.
- DRAWING ROOM: 7.8m x 4.98m (25' 7" x 16' 4")
- Measurement into bay window
With solid French oak wooden flooring, working window shutters to both sides and dual aspect to front and side, mature outlook over gardens, picture rail, cornice ceiling, marble fireplace inset, slate hearth, cast iron solid fuel burning stove.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING SPACE: 6.43m x 7.57m (21' 1" x 24' 10")
- Bespoke in-frame fitted kitchen, hand crafted and hand painted, with oak units and painted units, island with granite work surface, granite work surface throughout with tiled splashback, ceramic twin inset sink unit, antique style chrome mixer taps, Lacanche range cooker with five ring gas hob, electric ovens below, stainless steel splashback, extractor hood, part tiled walls, stone tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, Nordica wood burning range stove ideal for winter, tiled recess, beam mantel, island unit with granite work surface, additional cabinetry, recessed spotlighting, open to dining/living space with mature outlook to gardens opening through French doors x two to rear garden and to rear courtyard patio garden.
- TURN SPINDLE STAIRCASE AND BALUSTRADE TO FIRST FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (2): 4.7m x 3.45m (15' 5" x 11' 4")
- Picture rail, cornice ceiling, original cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, mature outlook to front with views to Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.98m x 4.57m (16' 4" x 15' 0")
- Picture rail, cornice ceiling, extensive range of built-in robes, outlook to rear.
- WET ROOM:
- With Duravit white suite comprising: close coupled WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, fully tiled walls in stone and travertine, soakaway floor, thermostatically controlled shower unit, overhead drencher, chrome heated towel rail.
- LOUNGE: 6.3m x 4.98m (20' 8" x 16' 4")
- Exposed wooden flooring, dual aspect windows with mature outlook to side and views to Belfast Lough to the front, Antrim coastline and Hills, ornate cornicing, picture rail, ceiling rose, white marble fireplace with natural brick recess, slate hearth.
- With feature arched sliding sash window.
- Linen press, lagged copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.57m x 3.33m (15' 0" x 10' 11")
- Solid oak wooden flooring, wall to wall range of built-in robes and cabinetry with built-in display shelving, feature arched shaped window with elevated breathtaking view across Belfast to Holywood, Antrim coastline and Hills.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.09m x 3.33m (13' 5" x 10' 11")
- Solid oak wooden flooring, wall to wall range of built-in robes, display shelving and outlook through arched window to rear.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, bidet and raised panelled bath with telephone hand shower and mixer taps, travertine and stone tiling, Velux window.
- STUDY: 4.7m x 3.51m (15' 5" x 11' 6")
- With exposed wooden flooring, painted slate fireplace, cast iron inset, Velux window.
- Approached off Victoria Road through double timber gates and loose gravelled driveway, ample parking, steps to front door, loose pebbled areas to front in mature shrubs and planting, paved areas, stone paved patio areas, loose pebbled areas, pathways, gardener's shed, access to enclosed rear patio courtyard garden with covered wood storage, patio areas, ideal sun trap, main gardens laid in lawns, mature trees, planting and shrubs, greenhouse.
Large garage with twin timbered front doors, light and power, outside staircase to first floor, ideal space for home office, currently used as gym.