22 Station Park, Crossgar, Downpatrick, Down, BT30 9FB
Description & Features
This attractive three bedroom semi-detached villa is situated in a highly regarded development, which combines modern high standard accommodation with character and charm. Situated close to the centre of the friendly village of Crossgar, the property is within walking distance of all local amenities such as schools, shops and churches. There is a regular public transport service to Belfast and Downpatrick close by – the bus stop is within a few minutes walking distance.
The property offers a large kitchen with built-in appliances plus an attractive bathroom, ensuite shower room and a ground floor cloakroom with W.C. This is an excellent house for those purchasers seeking a spacious family home in this select residential locality.
- Semi-detached traditional style villa in a quiet cul-de-sac position – ideal for elderly purchasers or those with a young family.
- Oil fired central heating for comfort and convenience.
- Spacious kitchen with built-in appliances and ample space for dining.
- Three good sized bedrooms – Master bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Family bathroom to first floor plus ensuite shower room plus useful cloakroom with W.C. to ground floor.
- Spacious lounge with attractive period style fireplace.
- PVC Double glazed window frames plus matching rear patio doors.
- Potential garage space (Subject to all necessary consents).
- Wide brick paved avenue for off-street parking.
- Large site with attractive front garden and enclosed private garden to rear.
Type of Tenure
Location of 22 Station Park
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating