22 Maldon Court, Belfast, County Antrim, BT12 6GY
Description & Features
This is a great opportunity for first time buyers, investors or those downsizing to purchase a modern duplex apartment in the heart of South Belfast that is close to Royal Hospital and the city centre. It is well presented and is easily maintained with plenty of parking available.
The accommodation comprises a large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, two double bedrooms – the master benefiting from an ensuite shower room and a family bathroom with a three piece suite.
The location is ideal for those working in the city centre or in the Royal Victoria Hospital which also makes it an ideal investment property as it will be easily rentable.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email email@example.com
- A modern two bedroom duplex apartment in the Donegal Road area of South Belfast
- Large bright and airy open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Two double bedrooms – the master benefitting from an en-suite shower room
- Separate bathroom with a three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Excellent first time buy or investment property
- Estimated rental income of £700 per month
- Dedicated parking and additional visitor parking
- Chain free and ready to go
- Kitchen / Diner
- Bedroom 1 4.34m x 3.33m (14' 3" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 3.63m (11' 8" x 11' 11")
- Bathroom 2.39m x 1.8m (7' 10" x 5' 11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Type of Tenure
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?