22 Carnbeg Meadows, Antrim, BT41 4RG
Description & Features
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented three bedroom detached house with semi-detached garage occupying a generous site within this sought after residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town and within easy access of all local amenities and the M2 motorway. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, the property boasts quality contemporary style kitchen units together with luxury sanitary ware to the main bathroom and ensuite to include a 6 jet shower pod and access to a sauna (requires heater). The private rear garden is complimented by the tegula brick patio and raised timber decking.
Only on full internal inspection can one fully appreciate the quality of this superb family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance hall with semi-solid white oak floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room with bay window and feature window seat with storage below / Semi-solid white oak floor / Open square archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of contemporary style gloss white high and low level units / "Corian" work tops and Walnut splash backs
- Centre island with space for range style cooker / Feature ceiling mounted extractor canopy
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room to include 6 jet shower pod with steam facility and attached sauna
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include 8 jet corner spa bath
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Semi-detached garage / Tarmac drive with parking for four plus cars / Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn patio and raised timber deck
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Hardwood partially double glazed entrance door to:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Semi-solid white oak floor. Staircase to first floor with mahogany moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Understair storage cupboard. Double radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white suite comprising push button low flush W/C and feature trough style wash hand basin in vanity unit with off-set mixer taps and storage below. Floor to ceiling mosaic tiled splash back to wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.72m x 4.34m (15' 6" x 14' 3")
- (into bay) with feature window seat and storage below. Semi-solid white oak floor. Low voltage down lights. Feature wall radiator. Open square archway to:-
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.36m x 2.95m (17' 7" x 9' 8")
- Full range of contemporary style gloss white high and low level units with long chrome handles. Feature up and over partially glazed doors to some upper units. Large industrial style single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Walnut splash back to work surface. Contrasting 'Corian' work surfaces. Centre island with space for range style cooker and 'Baumatic' stainless steel feature extractor fan. Attached wooden breakfast bar. Wine rack. Space for fridge freezer and plumbed for dishwasher. Fully tiled floor. Feature upright designer wall radiator. Mostly double glazed door and sidelights to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to partially floored loft. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.04m x 3.48m (13' 3" x 11' 5")
- into wardrobe recess. Low voltage down lights. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising wall mounted square set wash hand basin and push button low flush W/C. Corner quadrant shower pod with steam facility, built-in seat and 6 directional massage jets. Overhead drench shower and hand held shower head. Sliding pod door and additional access to timber lined sauna (heater removed). Polished chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled floor and feature wall tiling to one wall. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 2.97m x 2.57m (9' 9" x 8' 5")
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.97m (9' 9" x 9' 9")
- (max). Built-in bed with storage below. Grey wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising 8 jet corner spa bath with off-set mixer taps. Partially tiled wall. Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin with off-set "monobloc" mixer taps. Half tiled wall. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn. Attached brick built oil-fired boiler house. Tarmac drive with parking for 4 plus cars. Access to:-
- SEMI-DETACHED GARAGE 6.33m x 3.02m (20' 9" x 9' 11")
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Service door to side.
- Timber pedestrian gate to fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and tegula brick patio area with raised tegula brick flower display. Raised timber decking. Enclosed PVC tank. 6ft. timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Type of Tenure
Location of 22 Carnbeg MeadowsView Map
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?