22 Caman Drive, Ballycastle, Antrim, BT54 6ER
Description & Features
We are delighted to bring 22 Caman Drive to the open market, a superb detached bungalow located in the ever popular Caman Drive just off Moyle Road within walking distance to primary and secondary schools, Spar supermarket etc. The property offers spacious living accommodation and has been excellently maintained over the years by the current owners with first class finishing touches such as the exterior down lighting and an extensive tarmac parking area. Number 22 holds a most desirable spacious corner site in Caman Drive, the brilliance of this family home is furthered by the tremendous cladded garage with galvanised frame-perfect for parking, storage or as a workshop! Seldom do properties in this location, in particular detached bungalows with a terrific garage, come on the open market for sale, therefore, we as selling agents, strongly recommend early inspection. Viewing is a must!
- UPVC double glazed.
- Oil fired heating.
- Popular location just off Moyle Road.
- Finished to an excellent standard.
- Additional Features:
- Entrance Hall:
- With wooden fire place, cast metal inset and tiled hearth.
- Bedroom One:
- Bedroom Two/Family Room:
- Bedroom Three:
- Kitchen/Dining Area:
- With a range of eye and low level units, bowl and ½ stainless steel sink unit, hob and oven, tiled between eye and low level units, glass display unit, wine rack, plumbed for automatic dishwasher, glass display unit, open plan archway to dining room.
- Utility Room:
- Plumbed for automatic washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, cloaks cupboard, tiled around work top.
- Bathroom & W.C. combined:
- With ½ tiled walls, tiled flooring, fully tiled corner shower unit with ‘Mira’ shower, hot press, W.C., wash hand basin.
- First Floor:
- With landing access to roof space storage.
- Bedroom Four:
- Bedroom Five:
- Shower Room:
- Corner shower unit, fully tiled electric shower, W.C and wash hand basin.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area to front and side.
- Garden in lawn to front.
- Fenced border.
- Concrete pathways.
- Brilliant cladded garage with galvanised frame roller door, lights, pedestrian door and power points.
- Outside tap.
- Exterior down lights.
- Garden in lawn to side.
- Hedge enclosed.
- Desirable large corner site.
Type of Tenure
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?