22 Beechwood Grove, Belfast, County Antrim, BT8 7UR
Typical Mortgageper month
Description & Features
- Attractive Detached Family Home set on Pleasant Corner Site
- Deceptively Spacious And Well Presented Family Accommodation
- Six Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Contemporary Fully Fitted Kitchen With Central Island open to Family and Dining Areas
- Shower Room and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Separate Utility Room
- Integral Double Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Alarm System Installed
- Well-Tended Fully Enclosed South Gardens To Rear In Lawns And Patio
- Popular And Sought After Residential Location Close To Local Amenities, Schooling, Forestside Shopping Centre And Main Transport Routes
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM: 5.49m x 3.58m (18' 0" x 11' 9")
- Attractive feature fireplace. Wood strip flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM / PLAYROOM: 3.89m x 2.95m (12' 9" x 9' 8")
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA: 9.83m x 6.53m (32' 3" x 21' 5")
- In the Kitchen Area – Excellent range of high and low level units. Central island unit. Granite worktops. Inset sink. 4 ring hob. Double electric oven. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor. In the Living Area – Brick fireplace with wood-burning stove. Double doors to rear. In the Dining Area – Double doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.1m x 1.4m (10' 2" x 4' 7")
- High and low level unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- BEDROOM (1): 4.44m x 3.66m (14' 7" x 12' 0")
- Built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully panelled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.96m x 2.97m (13' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3): 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4): 3.15m x 2.92m (10' 4" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (5): 3.1m x 2.44m (10' 2" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (6): 2.95m x 2.01m (9' 8" x 6' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk in shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- Hotpress and roof space access.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Superb corner site with generous gardens to front, side, and rear, in lawns and patio.
Type of Tenure
Location of 22 Beechwood Grove
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?