- GRANITE STEPS LEADING TO . . .
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Low voltage spotlighting.
- UPVC front door with glazed side lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Spacious reception hall, recessed spotlighting.
- STAIRS TO . . .
- From hall double doors to. . .
- LIVING ROOM: 6.58m x 5.97m (21' 7" x 19' 7")
- Access to balcony with timber decking. Limestone fireplace with stainless steel inset, piped for gas fire. Corniced ceiling, low voltage spotlighting, excellent views beyond to Mourne Mountains.
- DINING ROOM: 3.91m x 3.38m (12' 10" x 11' 1")
- Double French doors. Views over open countryside.
- LUXURY CHERRYWOOD KITCHEN: 5.38m x 4.01m (17' 8" x 13' 2")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, eye level AEG dishwasher, integrated fridge, centre island with Neff 5 ring gas hob, Neff stainless steel extractor fan and canopy/remote control, drawers etc, built-in wine rack, cupboards, matching glass cabinet, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, granite drainer, waste disposal, built-in book shelves, stainless steel Neff oven and microwave, low voltage spotlights, concealed lighting, wall mounted radiator. Pergo stone effect flooring. French doors to BALCONY. CASUAL DINING AREA.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.75m x 3.86m (15' 7" x 12' 8")
- Built-in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.93m x 3.2m (16' 2" x 10' 6")
- Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.23m x 2.36m (10' 7" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4): 3.58m x 3.4m (11' 9" x 11' 2")
- Built-in vanity unit.
- Villeroy & Boch white four piece suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, bidet, wash hand basin, Matik walk-in shower with Aqualisa shower unit, fully tiled walls. Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- Ground Floor suitable to convert to Granny/Teenager Annex.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM: 6.15m x 5.87m (20' 2" x 19' 3")
- Excellent range of built-in robes with drawers, etc.
- ENSUITE WET-ROOM STYLE SHOWER ROOM:
- Duravit low flush WC, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Electric shower with chrome controls, part tiled walls.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM: 4.14m x 4.04m (13' 7" x 13' 3")
- SECOND KITCHEN/UTILITY ROOM: 3.89m x 3.35m (12' 9" x 11' 0")
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer. Door to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, low flush wc, vanitory unit, ceramic tiled floor.
- OFFICE: 3.38m x 2.92m (11' 1" x 9' 7")
- (at widest points)
- GAMES ROOM - Ideal for running a small business from home: 9.93m x 8.03m (32' 7" x 26' 4")
- (at widest points) Own separate entrance. Oil fired boiler - new convector.
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking. Extensive gardens in lawns with border hedging. Fuel store.
- Extensive rear garden, brick pavior patio area.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Up and over door, light and power.
- THE SITE
- (Potentially Available Separately)
Planning permission has been granted under reference LA06/2019/0427/F for change of use and conversion of the existing outbuildings into a residential dwelling.
It will have superb views, particularly to the rear. It also features a small extension to the rear and plans have also been passed under reference LA06/2021/0314/F to widen the access to give both the existing dwelling (No. 22) and the new property (No. 22A) separate entrances.
Further details and plans are available on request from the Ballyhackamore office.