- OPEN VERHANDA:
- With feature tiling. View to the impressive front garden complete with Cherry Blossom tree.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- A lovely welcoming hallway complete with tiled flooring, Tongue and Groove ceiling and spot lighting.
- LOUNGE: 7.01m x 4.27m (23' 0" x 14' 0")
- A beautiful relaxing room, with picture windows affording views to the front over the garden, whilst to the rear, a stunning view to the Sallagh Braes, surrounding countryside and landscaped rear garden. Rustic brick fireplace with gas fire inset.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.11m x 3.28m (13' 6" x 10' 9")
- A cosy family room, with feature fireplace, tiled hearth and gas fire inset. Feature brick wall. Tongue and Groove wall and ceiling. Tiled flooring. Spot lighting.
- DINING ROOM: 3.58m x 2.44m (11' 9" x 8' 0")
- With feature archway, this lovely room again enjoys views to the rear garden and surrounding countryside. Tiled flooring. Tongue and Groove ceiling.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 5.56m x 4.04m (18' 3" x 13' 3")
- An impressive area, complete with modern range of fitted upper and lower level units. Centre Island unit. Integrated 6 ring gas hob, electric oven and stainless steel canopy extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Spot lighting. Down a level to:
- CONSERVATORY: 3.35m x 3.28m (11' 0" x 10' 9")
- Tiled flooring. Leading to raised flagged patio area. Views to the rear garden and surrounding countryside. Triple glazing.
- Approached by an open plan staircase leading to:
- With walk in hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1): 5.49m x 3.51m (18' 0" x 11' 6")
- Range of built in mirrored robes.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.96m x 3.43m (13' 0" x 11' 3")
- Views to the garden and Sallagh Braes.
- BEDROOM (3): 4.57m x 3.51m (15' 0" x 11' 6")
- Range of built in robes. Wood flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM: 2.9m x 2.51m (9' 6" x 8' 3")
- (max). White suite incorporating W.C. and wash hand basin. Separate shower cubicle. Towel radiator. Tiled walls and flooring.
- BATHROOM: 2.59m x 2.51m (8' 6" x 8' 3")
- With modern white suite incorporating roll top free standing bath, W.C. and wash hand basin. Storage unit with marble top. Tiled flooring. "Roman" style wall tiling. Towel radiator. Spot lighting.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 8.23m x 3.66m (27' 0" x 12' 0")
- An impressive room complete with wood flooring and spot lighting. Superb sitting area affording stunning views to the rear garden and surrounding countryside.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Incorporating vanity wash hand basin and W.C. Separate shower cubicle. Towel radiator. Tiled walls and flooring.
- A spacious storage area, which would lend itself to further living accommodation, subject to all relevant and statutory approvals.
- GARAGE: 4.11m x 3.43m (13' 6" x 11' 3")
- A clever utilised area, currently used by the present owner as a utlility/preparation room. Complete with fitted sink unit and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Boiler housing.
- Approached by a long tar mac driveway, and leading to a parking area, the impressive front garden is laid to lawn and complete with a "Japanese" Cherry Blossom tree and other mature trees and shrubs. Boundary walling.
The rear to this property is most truly idyllic and features a raised flagged patio and barbeque area descending to a beautifully finished lower flagged patio complete with a delightful raised stone feature.
A winding pathway stretched the full length of the manicured lawn which is festooned with an array of trees and adorned with mature shrubs and flower beds.
Greeted by a meandering river, which is bounded by ranch style fencing, this unbelievable garden is ideal for entertaining and relaxing. For those who seek peace and tranquility, this is an ideal haven.