- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite front door with glazed inset, side light, to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Exposed and treated wooden floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM/ BEDROOM (3) 4.29m x 4.22m (14' 1" x 13' 10")
- Cast iron wood burning stove, slate hearth, timber mantel, cornice ceiling, excellent views across Belfast to Belfast Lough, Antrim Hills and Stormont Parliament Buildings, exposed and treated wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM (2): 3.43m x 3.3m (11' 3" x 10' 10")
- Exposed and treated wooden floor, excellent views across Belfast to the Antrim Hills and Belfast Lough, cornice ceiling, feature original lights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit, built-in cabinets below, chrome mixer taps, walk-in shower with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, part tiled walls, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, porcelain tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- KITCHEN: 3.25m x 5.84m (10' 8" x 19' 2")
- Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer double sink unit with mixer taps, built-in breakfast bar, extractor fan and canopy, outlook to rear garden, PVC double glazed patio doors to garden, ample dining area, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (1): 4.19m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
- Exposed and treated wooden floor, outlook to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
- Wood panelled walls, accessed from kitchen via open tread staircase, built-in cupboards.
- ROOM (2): 4.19m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
- Storage into eaves, excellent views across to Stormont Parliament Buildings.
- ROOM (1): 3.4m x 3.43m (11' 2" x 11' 3")
- Storage into eaves.
- Front driveway for off-street parking leading to garage.
- GARAGE: 5.05m x 2.92m (16' 7" x 9' 7")
- Up and over door, light and power, access to utility area.
- UTILITY AREA: 2.77m x 2.31m (9' 1" x 7' 7")
- Light and power, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler with pressurised water system.
- Mature landscaped tiered rear garden laid in lawns with paved patio areas and excellent views across Belfast to Stormont Parliament Buildings, Belfast Lough and Antrim Hills, excellent degree of privacy, array of mature trees, shrubs and flowers, greenhouse.