21 Whinney Hill, Holywood, Holywood, County Down, BT18 0HW
Description & Features
Perched above the town on a delightful, elevated site, no.21 occupies an enviable spot. The thriving High Street is just a short drive away, although the surroundings would have you believe otherwise. With rolling hills, mature trees and views of the Lough from the first floor, the property affords a wonderful sense of tranquillity.
The accommodation can be adapted to suit individual requirements, with a well-planned internal layout providing rooms of excellent proportions. High ceilings, oak panelling and parquet flooring help to further enhance the property, adding timeless character.
Externally, there are private, walled front and side gardens, a double garage and ample driveway parking. All combining to create a superb family home, we anticipate strong demand and encourage early viewing.
- Superb detached family home
- Tasteful, classic features to include corniced ceilings, parquet floors and oak panelling
- Double height entrance
- Three spacious reception rooms
- Modern kitchen with large island open plan to family room
- Separate utility room with access to garage
- Five well proportioned bedrooms
- To include primary bedroom with ensuite shower room and spacious private balcony
- Floored roofspace with development potential
- Superb views over countryside and Lough from first floor
- Oil fired heating | Double glazed windows throughout
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Double height entrance.
- OAK PANELLED RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid oak wood flooring. Double doors to . . .
- LIVING ROOM: 5.8m x 5.5m (19' 0" x 18' 1")
- Ornate carved marble fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, solid oak parquet flooring, ceiling and oak panelling, cornice ceiling.
- SITTING ROOM: 4.5m x 4.2m (14' 9" x 13' 9")
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, uPVC patio doors to garden, oak parquet flooring.
- STUDY: 4.2m x 4.2m (13' 9" x 13' 9")
- Wood block flooring, floor to ceiling dual aspect windows, cornice ceiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, bidet, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY ROOM & CASUAL DINING: 9.2m x 4.4m (30' 2" x 14' 5")
- Extensive range of high and low level unit, granite worktops, Franke 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, Bosch bult-in double oven and grill, five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan, coffee station with drawers, Stove machine, large built-in breakfast bar with granite worktop, wood burning stove, uPVC patio doors, polished ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 4.3m x 2.3m (14' 1" x 7' 7")
- Plumbed for washing machine, service door to garage.
- Slingsby ladder to large fully floored roofspace suitable for further development.
- PRINCIPAL SUITE: 6.5m x 4.2m (21' 4" x 13' 9")
- Walk-in wardrobe with built-in cupboards and rails.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Built-in shower cubile, low flush wc, wash hand basin, bidet, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, large private balcony.
- BEDROOM (2): 5.6m x 3.6m (18' 4" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (3): 4.3m x 3.3m (14' 1" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (4): 4.7m x 2.2m (15' 5" x 7' 3")
- Views over lough, large floor to ceiling window, built-in robe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (5): 4m x 2.2m (13' 1" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising roll-top bath with telephone hand shower and mixer tap, low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit,m fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, large linen cupboard.
- Bitmac driveway to . . .
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Twin up and over doors, light and power, oil fired boiler, inspection pit.
- Ample additional parking, front, side and rear gardens.
Type of Tenure
Location of 21 Whinney Hill
Travelling along the Bangor Road away from Holywood, turn right at the lights onto Whinney Hill. No 21 is on the right hand side, after Woodlands Ave (LHS) and immediately before the turning for Ballymenoch Road.View Map
Current Energy Rating
Potential Energy Rating
Broadband Speed Availability
Suitable for general internet use, like accessing emails and browsing social media or other websites.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?