- Entrance Hall 6.82m x 2.98m (22' 5" x 9' 9")
- Entrance Hall 5m x 2.7m (16' 5" x 8' 10")
- Hardwood front door with stained glass windows and sidelights. High vaulted ceilings with feature wooden beams. French windows opening to the rear Entrance Hall.
- Rear Entrance Hall 2.98m x 1.14m (9' 9" x 3' 9")
- Hardwood back door with stained glass window and sidelights. Stairs to lower level Family Room.
- Cloakroom 2.6m x 2.23m (8' 6" x 7' 4")
- Fitted with a WHB and W/c. Half tiled walls. Built in storage.
- Living Room 5.26m x 3.88m (17' 3" x 12' 9")
- Mahogany Adam styled fireplace surround with a tiled hearth. Large Bay window.
- Lounge 8.26m x 6.92m (27' 1" x 22' 8")
- Dog grate fire set in a feature red brick surround, with an Oak mantle piece and tiled hearth. Feature wooden ceiling beams. Ceiling coving. Set in an open plan with the Dining Room.
- Dining Room 5.29m x 4.99m (17' 4" x 16' 4")
- Sliding patio door opening onto a side balcony. Ceiling coving and feature wooden beam. Set in an open plan with the Lounge.
- Kitchen 6.13m x 3.73m (20' 1" x 12' 3")
- Fitted with a range of country style eye and low level units with a matching formal dresser. Hardwood work surfaces inset with a Belfast sink. Rayburn Range cooker (which provides heat and hot water to part of the house). Set in a rustic brick surround. Feature wooden ceiling beam. Half tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- Fitted with a range of country style eye and low level units. Hardwood work surfaces. Belfast sink. Six ring gas cooker. Plumbed for a washing machine. Tiled floor.
- Hallway 10.14m x 1.46m (33' 3" x 4' 9")
- Built in Hotpress
- Bedroom 1 4.16m x 3.53m (13' 8" x 11' 7")
- Fitted with a WHB.
- Bedroom 2 4.74m x 3.88m (15' 7" x 12' 9")
- Fitted with a contemporary WHB and vanity unit. Fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 6.47m x 3.96m (21' 3" x 13' 0")
- (Master Suite)
- En-Suite 2.81m x 2.21m (9' 3" x 7' 3")
- (max) Fitted with a shower cubicle with electric shower, w/c, WHB and bidet. Tiled splashback areas.
- Bathroom 4.57m x 3.58m (15' 0" x 11' 9")
- Fitted with a five piece White suite including a bath, shower cubicle, WHB, w/c and bidet.
- Bedroom 3 5.32m x 3.55m (17' 5" x 11' 8")
Lower Ground Floor
- Family Room 9.7m x 6.9m (31' 10" x 22' 8")
- Offering an excellent space for entertaining, complete with a fitted bar. Cast iron fireplace surround with a tiled hearth. Feature stained glass windows.
- Garage 6.51m x 9.03m (21' 4" x 29' 8")
- Up and over door. Pedestrian door. Lights and power.
- Boiler House
- The property sits on a mature site of circa 1.4 acres, which gently slopes away to the rear, offering excellent views of the surrounding countryside, Lough Neagh and on a clear day a view of five of the provinces counties.
The gardens comprise of large, well tended lawns to the front and rear, enclosed by mature hedging, with a decorative gravel driveway leading around to the rear of the property.
Feature lighting has been installed in the grounds, which are accessed via an electric gate. The rear garden enjoys an electric patio, raised flower beds, finished with decorative gravel. Stunning views over the surrounding countryside.