21 Shell Hill Crescent, Coleraine, BT52 2LF
Description & Features
This property is actually the former showhouse of the Shellhill development and it has lost none of its quality over the past few years. It has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a living room and kitchen. The current owner has upgraded the bathroom and have landscaped the rear garden.
- 4 Bedrooms, 1 with en-suite, Living Room, Kitchen , Sun room, Utility Room, x2 Shower Rooms, & Downstairs toilet
- Excellent condition throughout with a new bathroom suite.
- Gas Fired central heating system.
- Three storey townhouse extending to c 1,600 sq ft
- Excellent opportunity for those looking for a large family / holiday home.
- Popular residential area and is within close to Coleraine Town Centre, University of Ulster and on bus & train routes to Portrush & Portstewart
- Enclosed rear garden with decking area and lawns
- Off street parking to the front
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, telephone point and alarm panel
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled splash back and tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 3.41m x 5.03m (11' 2" x 16' 6")
- Laminate wood floor, gas fire with wooden surround and slate hearth. TV Point.
- KITCHEN/DINING 4.61m x 4m (15' 1" x 13' 1")
- High and low level units, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, hob & oven with extractor fan over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, spotlights, part tiled walls and tiled floor. Double doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, gas boiler, heating controls, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.84m x 4.69m (12' 7" x 15' 5")
- Double room with laminate wood floor and TV point. EN-SUITE comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, extractor fan, part tiled walls and tiled floor
- BEDROOM 2 3.29m x 4.02m (10' 10" x 13' 2")
- Double room to rear with laminate wood floor and television point.
- Comprising Jacuzzi bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3 2.77m x 3.96m (9' 1" x 13' 0")
- Carpeted double room with TV point.
- BEDROOM 4 2.77m x 3.96m (9' 1" x 13' 0")
- Carpeted double with room TV point.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, extractor fan, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD & ACCESS TO ROOF SPACE
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and with decking area Private off street parking area Grounds maintenance is carried out by the management company.
Type of Tenure
Location of 21 Shell Hill CrescentView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
£1,131.00 per annum
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?