- Open, covered entrance porch with tiled step, double glazed door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate flooring. Cloaks cupboard. Access to first floor with stairs.
- LIVING ROOM: 6.45m x 4.19m (21' 2" x 13' 9")
- Feature multi fuel stove with black metal hearth, laminate flooring, large picture window.
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.39m x 3.12m (14' 5" x 10' 3")
- Laminate flooring. Double glazed doors to decking area.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5) 2.84m x 2.59m (9' 4" x 8' 6")
- Laminate flooring.
- BATHROOM: 2.84m x 2.21m (9' 4" x 7' 3")
- Luxury suite comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps and telephone shower, rice bowl sink unit with mixer taps and cabinet below, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls with detailing, low voltage lighting.
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN 3.99m x 3.18m (13' 1" x 10' 5")
- Luxury kitchen with high and low level grey high gloss cabinets, quartz worktops and breakfast bar, Neff four ring hob with stainless steel extractor above, Neff oven and combination oven, integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, PVC double glazed door to inner porch, boiler house housing oil fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.3m x 2.97m (10' 10" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4): 3.33m x 2.67m (10' 11" x 8' 9")
- Extensive built-in storage cupboards.
- MAIN BEDROOM 4.09m x 3.61m (13' 5" x 11' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 2.49m x 2.06m (8' 2" x 6' 9")
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with cabinet below, tongue and groove ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2): 3.56m x 3.33m (11' 8" x 10' 11")
- Plus built-in wardrobes and storage under eaves.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 7.34m x 3.3m (24' 1" x 10' 10")
- Up and over door.
- Brick paved driveway with parking for up to four cars.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns and mature hedging. To the rear is a spacious south facing garden laid in lawns, seating areas, raised decking area, surrounded by mature borders.
- Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act we are obliged to advise purchasers that this property is owned by a relative of a member of staff at RODGERS & BROWNE.