21 Manse Road, Seaforde, County Down, BT30 8PD
Description & Features
The delightful hamlet of Seaforde is much admired and widely appreciated. This excellent family home is situated on a mature, spacious and private site which provides a most appropriate setting and space for the family to enjoy.
There are many fine individual features one of them being the luxury open plan kitchen with dining area and access to the attractive family room leading to the sunroom.
The flexible accommodation currently comprises 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3+ reception rooms, kitchen/dining and utility room. The gardens have attractive trees and shrubs and space to play and entertain in the most pleasant environs.
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Three+ Receptions
- Kitchen/Dining area
- Utility Room
- Detaced House
- Entrance Hall 6.78m x 4.85m (22' 3" x 15' 11")
- L shaped. Solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining room 7.11m x 5.08m (23' 4" x 16' 8")
- Solid wood kitchen with granite work top and island unit. Recess for range oven, tiled floor and splashback. Wine rack. Spotlights. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer, 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit. Recess for dishwasher.
- Family Room 5.08m x 4.88m (16' 8" x 16' 0")
- Laminated wooden floor. Fireplace with slate hearth and multi fuel stove.
- Sun Room 3.68m x 3.58m (12' 1" x 11' 9")
- Tiled floor. Double doors to garden.
- Living Room 4.83m x 3.84m (15' 10" x 12' 7")
- Laminated wooden floor. Brick fireplace with multi fuel stove.
- Utility room 3m x 1.83m (9' 10" x 6' 0")
- High and low level units. Tiled floor. Tiled at splashback. Stainless steel sink unit.
- Bedroom Four 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
- Built in storage. Rear facing. Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom Five 3.86m x 3m (12' 8" x 9' 10")
- Front facing. Laminated wooden floor.
- Rear porch
- Cloakroom with white low flush w.c. And pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bathroom 2.21m x 1.93m (7' 3" x 6' 4")
- White low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Part wooden panelled walls.
- First floor
- Master Bedroom 4.85m x 4.42m (15' 11" x 14' 6")
- Rear facing. Eaves storage.
- Bedroom Two 5.08m x 3.53m (16' 8" x 11' 7")
- Side facing. Eaves storage.
- Bedroom Three 3.28m x 3.25m (10' 9" x 10' 8")
- Side facing. Built in robes. Eaves storage. Laminated wooden floor.
- Shower room 2.24m x 2.11m (7' 4" x 6' 11")
- White low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, double shower unit.
- Mature gardens laid out in lawns with mature shrubs and trees with driveway with ample parking.
Type of Tenure
Location of 21 Manse RoadView Map
Broadband Speed Availability
Recommended for larger than average households who have multiple devices simultaneously streaming, working or browsing online. Also perfect for serious online gamers who want fast speed and no freezing.
Potential speeds in this area
Costs to Consider
Compare home insurance quotes with
Legal Fees Calculator
Making an offer on a property? You will need a solicitor.
Budget now for legal costs by using our fees calculator.
- On the panels of all the mortgage lenders?
- Specialists in Conveyancing?
- Online Case Tracking available?
- Award-winning Client Service?