- ZINC CLAD ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed front door and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature curved staircase to first floor with double height windows.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and cupboards underneath.
- UTILITY ROOM: 3.5m x 1.65m (11' 6" x 5' 5")
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Gorenje wine fridge, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Door to side/garden area.
- LIVING ROOM: 5.07m x 4.68m (16' 8" x 15' 4")
- Twin aspect with superb views across fields to Strangford Lough beyond. Sliding patio door to garden.
- FAMILY/STUDY: 3.37m x 3.36m (11' 1" x 11' 0")
- Superb views across fields to Strangford Lough beyond.
- KITCHEN: 3.53m x 3.22m (11' 7" x 10' 7")
- Modern range of high and low level high-gloss units. Integrated appliances including Siemens five ring hob, two Neff fan-assisted ovens. Siemens fridge, dishwasher, freezer, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Open plan to:
- DINING/SITTING ROOM: 6.59m x 4.68m (21' 7" x 15' 4")
- Feature corner window with fabulous views and sliding patio doors to decked area and gardens. Continuation of ceramic tiled floor. Door to side.
- Built-in storage cupboard. Superb views to both front and rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.67m x 4.32m (15' 4" x 14' 2")
- Plus dressing/entrance area with buit-in robes. Access to roofspace. Twin aspect with superb views. French doors to "Juliet" style balcony. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising large walk-in enclosure with "rain" shower and additional telephone hand shower. Twin sink units with tiled splashback and storage underneath. Low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2): 4.52m x 3.16m (14' 10" x 10' 4")
- (at widest points). Twin aspect. Built-in robe with drawers and shelved storage.
- Contemporary white suite comprising tiled bath, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and storage underneath. Low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with chrome controls. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3): 3.41m x 3.4m (11' 2" x 11' 2")
- Range of built-in robes. Superb views.
- BEDROOM (4): 4.43m x 3.45m (14' 6" x 11' 4")
- Range of built-in robes, suerb views. Access to roofspace. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with chrome controls, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and storage underneath. Low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double entrance pillars with remote control, electric timber gates. Driveway laid in stones with parking and turning for numerous vehicles leading to:
- DOUBLE GARAGE: 6.56m x 5.93m (21' 6" x 19' 5")
- (Approx). Twin roller shutter doors, power and light. Pellet boiler and water tank.
- ADDITIONAL STORE: 2.2m x 1.09m (7' 3" x 3' 7")
- Hot water cylinder.
- Gardens on all four sides with well-stocked flowerbeds featuring abundance of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
Good-sized lawns to rear with superb open aspect across fields to lough.
Timber deck with two inset ponds. Patio sitting area to side with further shrubbery. Feature outside lighting.