21 Lancedean Road, Belfast, BT6 9QP
Description & Features
Fall in Love with Lancedean!
From the moment you walk in the front door of this special home, take in the views and experience the comfortable layout you are sure to fall in love with it!
Over the years the property has been re-wired and re-plastered: then put back together with only the best finishes and appliances. The vendors have superb taste in décor and the neutral colours work beautifully with the abundance of natural light that flows with many of the rooms benefitting from dual aspect windows.
Downstairs comprises of a bright and welcoming entrance hall with a parquet floor, a delightful lounge with dual aspect windows and a multi-fuel stove that is linked to the boiler for excellent energy efficiency, a beautiful cream kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and a built in breakfast bar, an open arch leads to the second reception room which could be utilised as a family room or dining room, and a back porch that leads to a downstairs WC and the integral garage. Upstairs are three double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and a luxurious family bathroom that benefits from a bath with both an electric and a thermostatic shower which adds to the already excellent efficiency.
The layered low maintenance rear garden is fully landscaped with natural stone paving and flower beds. At the top of the garden there is a patio area that not only catches the sun all day but has views that need to be seen to be believed!
Lancedean Road is located off the Rocky Road which is just off the Knock dual carriageway offering easy access to South and East Belfast and the city centre. There are all the amenities you could wish for close by in the form of Forestside Shopping Centre and the Cregagh Road shops.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- A stunning detached home with style and class in abundance in BT6
- Fully refurbished and redecorated to a very high standard
- Property has been re-wired, re-plastered and the plumbing has been updated in recent years
- Professionally landscaped gardens with breath taking day views over Lagan Valley
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloaks
- Comfortable living room with a multi-fuel stove and dual aspect windows
- Linked multi-fuel stove heats the water for added efficiency
- Luxury kitchen with feature tiling, quality appliances and a breakfast bar
- Kitchen is open plan to a dining/family room with parquet flooring and lovely views
- Back porch with an attractive guest WC and access to the integral garage
- Insulated integral garage with light, power and heat currently used as an office
- Three double bedrooms, two with amazing views and two with built-in wardrobes
- Luxury bathroom with a feature floor and wall tiles and a white suite
- Literally nothing to do but move in and enjoy the quality and comfort
- Landscaped and easily maintained rear garden with a raised patio area with stunning views
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed
- Very convenient location close to schools, amenities and eateries
Type of Tenure